- Moved to 3-0 all-time against BYU.
- Is now 5-2 all-time in true road openers, including five straight wins.
- Improved to 29-8 in season openers.
- Moved to 7-1 against teams from the West Coast Conference.
- Won its eighth straight season opener.
Freshman Elizabeth Williams
- Scored eight second half points to finish with eight points, five rebounds, two blocks, one assist and one steal in 22 minutes.
- Became just the 13th player in Coach P's 20 years as a head coach to start her first collegiate game. Is the 23rd Duke freshman to start her first collegiate game.
Sophomore Chloe Wells
- Notched 10 points, a team-high four assists, three steals and one rebound in 31 minutes.
- Registered double-figure scoring for only the second career game.
- Made her sixth career start.
Sophomore Chelsea Gray
- Totaled a game-high 15 points to go along with five rebounds, two assists, six steals and tied a career high with two blocks.
- Had a career-high six steals.
Sophomore Haley Peters
- Collected 12 points, four rebounds, two assists and one steal in 28 minutes.
Other Duke Notes...
- The sophomore class (ranked No. 1 class in the nation) combined for 43 of Duke's 61 points Also, had 13 rebounds, 12 assists and 12 steals.
- Duke dished 17 assists on the night.
- Outrebounded 41-36.
- Hit 5-of-14 treys
- Registered 14 steals on 22 forced turnovers.
- Hit 50.0 percent from the field in the second half.
- Created 24 points off turnovers and led with a 26-18 advantage in points in the paint.