Courtesy: Duke Sports Information Release: 12/08/2011
BDN+ Premium Content
Duke at Kentucky
Postgame Notes l Dec. 8, 2011
With the Duke Loss…
• Dropped to 6-2 on the season.
• Dropped its fourth straight game against a ranked team on the road.
• Fell to 4-9 over the last four years against a ranked opponent on the road.
• Moved to 3-1 all-time in the series with Kentucky.
• Fell to 4-3 in games played in the state of Kentucky.
• Joanne P. McCallie dropped to 2-1 all-time against Kentucky.
• Dropped to 29-14 all-time against teams from the SEC.
• Coach P fell to 10-13 versus the SEC.
Freshman Elizabeth Williams
• Had a team-high 17 points on 8-of-14 field goals.
• Eight field goals made tied a career high.
• One blocked shot matched a season-low.
• Collected double-figure scoring for the fifth time this season.
Sophomore Chloe Wells
• Hit only 2-of-8 field goals, had three rebounds, two assists and two steals.
• Finished with four points.
Sophomore Chelsea Gray
• Scored seven points, had five rebounds and five assists in 29 minutes.
• Played only 11 minutes in the first half due to foul trouble.
Sophomore Richa Jackson
• Came off the bench to notch nine points, three rebounds and three steals.
Sophomore Tricia Liston
• Had 11 points, three rebounds and one assist in 30 minutes.
• Registered double-figure scoring for the fourth time this season.
Sophomore Haley Peters
• Had 13 points, six rebounds and eight turnovers in 34 minutes.
• Posted double-figure scoring for the third straight game.
Other Duke Notes…
• Hit only 2-of-7 three-point field goals for the game.
• Scored 40 of 65 points in the paint.
• Allowed 15 offensive rebounds.
• Rebounds finished even at 33-33.
• Hit 56.5 percent in the first half, which is a season high.
• Had a season-high 24 turnovers.
• Blue Devils will next host USC Upstate on Sunday, Dec. 11 at 2:00 p.m.