Notes: Duke 78, N.C. State 73
• Duke improved its all-time record against N.C. State to 139-97 in a series that dates back to 1912. The Blue Devils have won three straight in the series and six of the last seven. Duke is 47-20 against the Wolfpack under Coach K.
• The Blue Devils trailed N.C. State, 61-41, at the 11:33 mark in the second half before closing the game on a 37-12 run. Seth Curry scored 16 of his game-high 26 points over the final 11:15 of the contest.
• Duke allowed 46 points in the first half of play but only 27 points after intermission. The 19-point margin is tied for the third-best defensive improvement at Duke.
• The Blue Devils overcame a 16-point halftime deficit to secure their 22nd win of the season. The 16 points is the second largest halftime deficit overcome to win in Duke history and the largest halftime comeback under Coach K.
• Duke has trailed at the half in three of the last four games and has also had a second half deficit of 10 points or more in three of the last four contests. The Blue Devils overcame a 13-point second half deficit to beat North Carolina on Feb. 8 and a 20-point deficit to defeat N.C. State on Thursday.
• Duke topped the 70-point mark for the 22nd time this season and improved to 20-2 on the season and 743-140 under Coach K when scoring 70 or more points.
• Duke shot a season-low 36.2 percent (25-of-69) from the field in the contest. The Blue Devils were 10-of-17 (.588) from the field over the final 11 minutes of the game as they outscored N.C. State 37-12 in that stretch.
• The Blue Devils had a season-low five turnovers in the game and have now had 10 or fewer turnovers in six of the last nine contests. Duke is averaging an ACC-low 10.1 turnovers per game in league play.
• Scored a career-best 26 points on 9-of-18 shooting from the field. He also knocked down three three-point field goals for his 20th career game with three or more treys.
• Scored 16 points as Duke outscored N.C. State by 25 points over the final 11:15 of play.
• Was 5-of-5 from the free throw line and now leads the ACC in free throw percentage (.872).
• Knocked down two three-point field goals and finished with nine points, four rebounds and two steals.
• Has made a three-pointer in 12 straight games.
• Made his 47th consecutive start with Duke going 39-8 in that span.
• Grabbed 10 rebounds for his 14th double-figure rebounding game of the season and the 28th of his career.
• Also had nine points, one assist, two blocks and two steals in the win. He has now blocked two or more shots in 14 games this season.
• Is now tied for sixth in the Duke record books with 133 career blocks.
• Finished with 16 points for his team-leading 22nd double-figure scoring game. He had 10 points during Duke’s 37-12 run to close the game.
• Has now scored in double figures in nine consecutive games.
• Was just 4-of-13 from the field and 2-of-8 from three-point range in the game. He went 3-of-5 from the floor, 2-of-3 from three-point range and 2-of-2 from the foul line over the final 11 minutes of action.
- Schedule (PDF)
- Roster (PDF)
- Stats (PDF)
- 2015-16 Quick Facts
- Media Guide
- Game Notes
- Duke Basketball Database
- Transforming Ath Campus
- Gameday Information
- Roundball Archive
- Radio Show Archives
- Duke Basketball Museum
- Duke Blue Planet
- Follow Us On Twitter
- All-Time Results
- All-Time Players
- Duke In The NBA