Spencer Anderson: All-American Gateway Tour
Events: 5 Top 10: 1 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,750
· Anderson finished T3 at Event #10 Wolf Creek from July 10-12. He fired his lowest round of the year at the event, a seven-under 64.
· Anderson owns a 71.91 stroke average this season and averages 3.36 birdies per round.
EGolf Tour: Events: 2 Top 10: 2 Cuts Made: 2 Money Earned: $5,225
NGA Professional Tour: Events: 1 Wins: 1 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $19,000
NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica: Events: 6 Top 10: 3 Cuts Made: 4 Money Earned: $35, 740
PGA Tour: Events: 3 Top 10: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $20,416.67
· Blaum earned an exemption into last month’s Sanderson Farms Championship, where he finished T26 at 12-under par for the tournament. He carded a final round 67, as he earned $20,416.67 for the week. Most recently, he played in the Reno-Tahoe Open where he missed the cut with a pair of one-over par 73’s.
· He earned his fourth career NGA Tour title earlier this year at the Magnolia Bluffs Casino Classic, carding rounds of 63-72-65-67 for a 21-under 267 total. He won the event by four shots and earned an event exemption into the Sanderson Farms Championship with the win.
· He captured his first victory in the NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica June 1 at the Dominican Republic Open. The win vaulted Blaum to 6th on the tour’s Order of Merit, earning $35,740 in six events for the season. The top 5 Order of Merit on the NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica will earn status onto the Web.com Tour for the 2014 season. The NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica will resume in October.
· Blaum also has full-time status on PGA Tour Canada and entered the ATB Financial Classic, before the event was rained out.
Clark Klassen: EGolf Tour
Events: 5 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,016
· Klassen has made one cut this season, finishing T43 in the Palmetto Hall Championship.
· He owns a low round of 70 for the season and averages 1.83 birdies per round.
Web.com Tour: Events: 4 Cuts Made: 3 Top 10: 0 Top 25: 1 Money Earned: $3,423
EGolf Tour: Events: 6 Cuts Made: 5 Top 10: 0 Top 25: 2 Money Earned: $6,423
· Long owns three top 15 finishes this season, including two consecutive in his two most recent starts. In his most recent event, Long posted his first top-five finish of the season with a T3 at 13-under par at The HGM Hotels Classic at Rock Barn in Hickory, N.C. He finished T11 in The Sedgefield Classic in May after posting rounds of 67, 72 and 72. His top finish of the season came on the final weekend in May, where he finished T11 at The Sedgefield Classic.
· Long has made the cut in 6-of-7 events this season on the EGolf Tour, earning $12,048. He owns a 71.8 scoring average for the season and 3.62 birdies per round.
Joe Ogilvie: PGA Tour
Events: 15 Cuts Made: 4 Top-25: 0 FedEx Cup: 210th Money Earned: $54,173
· Ogilvie owns a T46 in two tournaments this year at the Valero Texas Open in April, as well as the Sanderson Farms Championship in July.
· He has posted a low round of 67 this season in the second round of the Sanderson Farms Championship.
· He ranks 30th on the tour in scrambling from outside 30 yards this season, as he has been able to get up-and-down 34.78-percent of the time.
Web.com Tour: Events: 1 Cuts Made: 0 Money Earned: $0
European Challenge Tour: Events: 4 Wins: 1 Top 10: 2 Cuts Made: 4 Money Earned: 45,514 Euro
· Paolini has enjoyed a tremendous start to his pro career, where he posted two top five finishes. He earned his first victory on the European Challenge Tour at the Le Vaudreuil Golf Challenge July 28.
· During the four rounds of his victory in France, Paolini fired rounds of four rounds in the 60s, including two straight 66s in the second and third rounds.
· For the year, Paolini ranks 15th on the European Challenge Tour money list. The top-15 at the end of the season will automatically earn full-time status on the European Tour, beginning in 2014.
· Paolini also leads the European Challenge Tour with a 67.92 stroke average of 12 rounds of golf.
· Paolini played his first Web.com Tour event at the Mylan Classic Aug. 1-2, where he missed the cut after recording rounds of 74 and 75.
NGA Tour: Events: 1 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,363
Web.com Tour: Events: 15 Top 25: 5 Cuts Made: 11 Money Earned: $127,898
· Roach recorded his fifth top-25 finish of the 2013 Web.com season in his most recent event, as he finished with a T18 at the Mylan Classic. His top finish this year was a T2 at the Mexico Championship Presented by Banamex and a T5 at the Brasil Classic Presented by HSBC, where he fired a 63 in the third round.
· Roach ranks in the top 25 in many statistical categories on the Web.com Tour, including fourth in total driving (57). He also ranks 25th in driving distance (304.2) and 32nd in driving accuracy (68.28).
· He ranks 26th on the money list for the 2013 season. The top 25 players on the Web.com money list at the conclusion of the season will be awarded their PGA Tour cards.
NGA Tour Stats: Events: 11 Top 25: 1 Money Earned: $3,205
Web.com Tour Stats: Events: 1 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,553
· Schachner’s top finish this season is at the Savannah Lakes Village Classic, where he tied for 19th.
· Schachner played his first event of the Web.com Tour at the Price Cutter Charity Championship Presented by Dr. Pepper, where he finished 74th at two-over par for the week.
· He carded a first round 7-under 65 at the Price Cutter Charity Championship Presented by Dr. Pepper.
2013 Web.com Tour: Events: 12 Top 25: 1 Cuts Made: 7 Money Earned: $32,106
2013 PGA Tour: Events: 1 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $15,829
· In his lone start on the PGA Tour this season at the Wells Fargo Championship, Nate Smith fired a first round 67 and held a share of the lead. Smith went on to post a T50 in the event. He posted his top finish of the Web.com Tour season in his most recent event, as he finished T11 at the Price Cutter Charity Championship Presented by Dr. Pepper.
· He ranks first on the Web.com Tour in sand saves percentage, with saves on 21-of-31 (.666) percentage. Smith also ranks sixth, averaging 28.7 putts per round.
· Smith currently ranks 103rd on the Web.com Tour money list. The top 25 players on the money list automatically earn their PGA Tour cards at the end of the season.
Kevin Streelman: PGA Tour
2013 Stats: Events: 21 Top 10: 5 Top 25: 7 FedEx Cup: 11th Money Earned: $2,784,418
· Streelman collected the first victory of his PGA Tour career at the Tampa Bay Championship presented by EverBank earlier this season. He has also posted top-10 finishes at the Humana Challenge, RBC Heritage, the Wells Fargo Championship and The Players Championship. In the RBC Heritage, Streelman finished with a T3, while he finished with a T2 at The Players Championship three weeks later.
· Streelman finished 12th in last week’s PGA Championship, his top finish in a major this season. He carded a four-under 66 in Saturday’s third round.
· Streelman ranks 12th on the PGA Tour money list with $2,784,418 earned.
· He is currently 11th in the FedEx Cup this season with 1,333 points earned.