Duke (20-17, 9-9 ACC) vs. Davidson (22-10, 12-3 SoCon)
Tuesday, April 15 | 6 p.m.
Durham, N.C. | Jack Coombs Field
Duke (20-17, 9-9 ACC) vs. N.C. Central (15-21-1, 10-7 MEAC)
Wednesday, April 16 | 6 p.m.
Durham, N.C. | Durham Athletic Park
• Duke ranks third in the ACC in team ERA (3.13), eighth in batting average (.261) and third in fielding percentage (.976).
• Blue Devil pitchers have hit 16 batters this season, the lowest total of any ACC pitching staff ... Duke also ranks second in the ACC, averaging 8.82 strikeouts per game.
• Duke is 16-0 when leading after seven innings.
• Senior Jordan Betts leads all active ACC players with 62 career doubles ... Betts is one of three Duke players to belt 60 or more doubles in a career, joining Vaughn Schill (60) and Jeff Becker (74) ... He currently leads the ACC with 13 doubles in 2014.
• Senior Mark Lumpa leads the team in both walks (34) and on base percentage (.457), marks which rank first and fifth in the ACC, respectively ... The Saudi Arabia native has reached base in 24 consecutive contests, hitting .289 (22-for-76) with 29 walks during that span.
• Redshirt junior Chris Marconcini leads the ACC in home runs (7) ... He also leads the team and ranks third in the league in RBI (31) ... Marconcini has driven in 30 or more runs in each of his three seasons at Duke ... The Brentwood, Tenn., native also has a team-best eight games with multiple RBI, including four games with three or more ... In addition, Marconcini is the only ACC player to total six or more home runs as well as six or more stolen bases.
• Senior catcher Mike Rosenfeld ranks second in the ACC, throwing out 11 runners on stolen base attempts.
Davidson Series History
• Tuesday’s game is the 139th all-time meeting between Duke and Davidson ... The Blue Devils lead the all-time series, 106-31-1 ... The Wildcats won the two teams’ first meeting this season, 3-2, in Davidson, N.C. ... Senior Matt Berezo registered two hits in the contest while redshirt junior Aaron Cohn laced a pair of doubles ... The Wildcats used six pitchers to limit the Blue Devils to six hits ... Davidson’s Durin O’Linger picked up the win, while Duke’s Kevin Lewallyn suffered the loss.
N.C. Central Series History
• Wednesday’s tilt marks the 14th meeting in program history between Duke and N.C. Central ... The Blue Devils lead the all-time series 13-0 ... The two teams last met April 9, 2014 at Jack Coombs Field, a 9-1 victory for the Blue Devils ... Nine Blue Devil pitchers scattered six hits while walking one batter and striking out 14 ... Junior Sarkis Ohanian earned the win, tossing 2.1 hitless innings, striking out five of the seven batters he faced ... Junior Andy Perez reached base in three of his four plate appearances, scored two runs and notched an RBI to pace a Duke offense which totaled 10 hits.