Duke (30-21, 15-12 ACC) vs. Richmond (22-24-1, 11-11 Atlantic 10)
Tuesday, May 13 | 6 p.m.
Durham, N.C. | Jack Coombs Field
• Duke and Richmond meet Tuesday at Jack Coombs Field ... Tuesday’s contest marks Duke’s last home game as well as final non-conference game ... The Blue Devils were swept by No. 15 Miami this past weekend after posting a 13-2 record from April 13 to May 5.
• The Blue Devils have reached the 30-win plateau for the first time since 2009.
• Duke ranks fifth in the ACC with a team ERA of 3.03 ... The Blue Devils’ current ERA is their lowest since finishing the 1971 season with a 2.71 mark.
• Duke’s 456 strikeouts lead the league, while its average of 8.87 strikeouts per game trails only NC State for tops in the conference.
• The Blue Devils are 25-0 when leading after seven innings.
• Duke is the only ACC team to hit fewer than 30 batters this season.
• Closer Robert Huber ranks third in the ACC with 10 saves ... He is one of just three Blue Devils to record 10 or more saves in a single season since the stat was first recorded in 1969.
• Junior RHP Andrew Istler leads the ACC with seven runners picked off.
• Senior Jordan Betts has turned in career numbers in batting average (.319), slugging percentage (.512) and on base percentage (.407). He ranks 14th in the league in batting average, fifth in slugging percentage and 20th in on base percentage.
• Junior Andy Perez brings a team-best 12-game hit streak into the week ... He’s hitting .417 during that span, raising his average from .214 to .275.
• Senior Mark Lumpa leads the ACC and the nation in walks (46) ... he is the fourth player in Duke history to draw 45 or more walks in a single season and the first since Larry Broadway coaxed 50 in 2002.
• Redshirt junior Chris Marconcini leads the ACC with eight home runs ... He has hit at least four home runs in each of his three seasons at Duke.
• Marconcini also leads the team with career-best 44 RBI to rank second in the league.
• Duke is the only ACC team to total 15 or more triples as well as 25 or more home runs this season ... The Blue Devils rank second in the conference in both categories with 16 triples and 26 home runs.
• Duke ranks third in the ACC with a .975 fielding percentage ... The Blue Devils has posted a fielding percentage of .970 or better in seven of the past eight seasons.
Richmond Series History
• Tuesday’s game marks the 19th meeting in program history between the two schools ... The Blue Devils lead the all-time series 12-6 ... Duke and Richmond last met in a three-game series Feb. 18-20, 2011 at Jack Coombs Field ... Duke won that series 2-1.
Duke vs. Atlantic 10 Teams
• The Blue Devils own a 51-23-1 all-time record against teams currently in the Atlantic 10: Dayton (0-0), Fordham (5-4), George Mason (0-1), George Washington (10-2-1), La Salle (9-1), Massachusetts (2-2), Rhode Island (2-0), Richmond (12-6), St. Bonaventure (3-0), Saint Joseph’s (0-0), Saint Louis (1-1) and VCU (7-6) ... Duke is 1-1 against Atlantic 10 teams this season ... The Blue Devils bested La Salle, 6-1, Feb. 21 at Jack Coombs Field before falling to Saint Louis, 3-2, Feb. 22 ... Both games were part of the inaugural Duke Baseball Classic.