DURHAM, N.C. – The Duke Football program will hold its annual Spring Showcase at 1 p.m., on Saturday at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium. Admission to the event is open to the public and free of charge.
Duke is coming off a 7-6 campaign that included a victory over Northern Illinois in the Quick Lane Bowl. The Blue Devils return 47 lettermen and 16 starters with head coach David Cutcliffe entering his 11th season in Durham.
For the Showcase, the Blue Zone, Science Drive Garage (no tailgating) and Grounds Lot (ADA Parking and Blue Devil Tower guests) parking lots will open at 10 a.m. The Bostock Gate (North), Wilson Gate (East) and Powers Gate (West) will open at 12 noon. Highlights inside the venue for the event include:
- Open seating will be available on both the east and west sides of the stadium, in the blue chairback seats
- Concessions will be open and Duke Merchandise will be on sale
- Interactive inflatable games will be set up on the concourse throughout the event
- Victory Bell will be on the concourse to take photos with
- Duke Ticket Office will be on hand to answer any questions
- Bags will be allowed into the stadium, but will be subject to search when entering
- Fans will be able to go on the field and meet their favorite Duke players for 30 minutes following the Spring Showcase
Season tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by visiting GoDuke.com/Footballtix or by calling the Duke Athletics Ticket Office at 919-681-BLUE (2583).