The NC 147 Pavement Rehabilitation project will be active this Saturday, September 24th when Duke hosts Tulane in football at Wallace Wade Stadium. Fans are urged to use I-85, I-40, and 15-501 to access campus and avoid the lane closures on NC 147 North and Southbound.
Northbound NC 147 will be reduced to one lane from Fayetteville Road (Exit 12A) to just past Duke Street (Exit 12C). This lane closure will be in place from 7pm Friday until 6am Monday and will affect Duke vs. Tulane pre-game and post-game traffic.
Southbound NC 147 will be reduced to one lane from Swift Avenue (Exit 14) to Fayetteville Road (Exit 12). This lane closure will be in place beginning at 7pm Saturday until 6am Sunday morning and will affect Duke vs. Tulane post-game traffic.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution while traveling through the work zone.
Fans traveling to the game should consider taking the following alternate routes:
General Public should use the following ingress routes:
• I-85 North or Southbound to Exit 174B for Hillandale Rd
• I-85 Southbound to Exit 174A for 15-501 South to Exit 108A for Morreene Rd
• I-40 East or Westbound to Exit 270 for 15-501 (towards Durham) to Exit 108 A for Morreene Rd
Iron Dukes should use the following ingress routes:
• I-85 Southbound to Exit 174A for 15-501 South to Exit 107 for NC 751
• I-40 East or Westbound to Exit 270 for 15-501 (towards Durham) to Exit 107 for NC 751
Motorists can get up-to-date traffic information for all North Carolina roadways on the NCDOT Traveler Information web site http://tims.ncdot.gov/tims/ or by calling 511.