Brand new to the university in the fall of 2016, the 13,000 square-foot Scott Family Athletics Performance Center was opened to Duke student-athletes for weightlifting, cardio and nutritional development.
Some of the highlights that set this weight room apart from the rest:
• 35 in-ground Olympic lifting platforms
• iPads in every rack for paperless workouts and filming purposes
• 8 full sets of Iron Grip eurethane dumbbells (5-100 lbs in each set)
• 10 48” Samsung HD flat screen TVs
• 150 x 20 turfed running area
• Gatorade Fuel Bar with four smoothie blenders, two refrigerators and two Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets for Gatorade product nutritional information and recipes