Raise the Bar! The Murray building is home to the Duke Olympic Sports Performance Training Center. The center services Duke’s 22 Olympic sports programs and over 400 student athletes.
The training center is conveniently located adjacent to the Duke Sports Medicine facility and the newly renovated turf and grass practice fields in Duke’s west campus athletic area.
Updated in 2011, the training center features a highly functional space with access to every tool needed to train Duke’s athletes successfully.
- 10 Power Lift racks with 700 pounds of York competition bumper plates at each station
- Rubberized Infinity brand flooring with in ground platforms covering the entire facility
- 66 custom pairs of Iron Grip dumbbells in 2.5 increments up to 130 pounds
- 40 Evolution Series Medballs
- Kesier Infinity Six Pack cable training machine
- Three Legend Fitness glute ham machines
- Three Vertimax training platforms
- A wide array of supplemental training equipment including stretch bands, battle ropes, boxing gear and heavy bags, strongman and grip implements
- Multiple pieces of Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment
- Two 42” LCD televisions
- Nutrition and supplement station