|DUKE (14-2, 3-0 ACC) |
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (14-2, 3-0 ACC) at Clemson (10-6, 3-1 ACC)
|When: Jan. 13 | 7 PM (ET)|
|Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena|
|Watch Live: ESPN2|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 9/6 Duke will visit Clemson on Wednesday with a chance to become one of two programs in the nation to reach the 200-win mark this decade.
• Since the start of the 1996-97 season, Mike Krzyzewski has led Duke to a 109-48 (.694) in ACC road games.
• Duke employs one of the nation’s most lethal offensive attacks, ranking second in the country in adjusted offensive efficiency (121.4) and fourth in the NCAA in scoring offense (88.1).
• Duke has scored nearly a quarter of its points this season at the free throw line (23.2 percent). The Blue Devils have made 66 more free throws (327) than its opponents have attempted (261).
• With five ballhandlers in its seven-man rotation, Duke ranks among the national leaders in both turnover average (10.0) and turnover percentage (14.0 percent of offensive possessions).
• Duke averages 8.4 three-pointers per game, good for third in the ACC, and shoots .384 from beyond the arc as a team. Matt Jones ranks fifth in the ACC in three-pointers per game (2.6).
• Duke leads the ACC and ranks 14th nationally with an average of 5.9 blocks per game as Marshall Plumlee is averaging a career-best 1.9 per contest.
• Grayson Allen has scored in double figures in 14 of 16 games this season. Duke is 18-0 in his career when he scores in double figures. His average of 6.9 free throw attempts per game ranks third in the ACC.
• Brandon Ingram has been named ACC Rookie of the Week each of the last two weeks. Since Dec. 15, Ingram has averaged 20.5 points, 8.2 rebounds, 2.2 steals and 1.5 blocks while shooting .500 from the floor.