|DUKE (14-4, 3-2 ACC) |
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (14-4, 3-2) vs. Syracuse (12-7, 2-4)
|When: Jan. 18 | 7 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: ESPN|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• In the first of its three Big Monday appearances this season, Duke will host Syracuse Monday in what is set to be the 400th consecutive sell out at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• A win Monday would not only make Duke one of just two programs with 200 wins this decade (also Kentucky), but would also be the program’s 250th ACC win since 1997.
• Duke employs one of the nation’s most lethal offensive attacks, ranking second in the NCAA in scoring offense (86.9) and third in the country in adjusted offensive efficiency (120.6).
• Duke makes an average of 19.4 free throws per game and has made 54 more free throws (350) than its opponents have attempted (294).
• Duke ranks 13th nationally in turnover average (10.2) and seventh in offensive turnover percentage (14.4 percent). Allen leads Duke with a 2.09 assist-to-turnover ratio on the year.
• Duke averages 8.8 three-pointers per game to lead the ACC, and shoots .394 from beyond the arc as a team. Matt Jones leads Duke and ranks third in the ACC in threes per game (2.5).
• Duke ranks 17th nationally with an average of 5.6 blocks per game as Marshall Plumlee is averaging a career-best 1.9 per contest.
• Allen has scored in double figures in 16 of 18 games this season. Duke is 19-2 in his career when he scores in double figures.
• Since Dec. 15, Ingram has averaged 20.0 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.6 steals and 2.0 blocks while shooting .446 from outside the arc.