|DUKE (15-5, 4-3 ACC) |
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (15-5, 4-3) at Miami (15-3, 4-2)
|When: Jan. 25 | 7 PM (ET)|
|Where: BankUnited Center|
|Watch Live: ESPN|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke will look for its fourth ACC road victory of the year when it visits Miami on Monday. Both teams’ staffs will wear sneakers for the contest in support of Coaches vs. Cancer.
• Mike Krzyzewski has won a league-record 166 ACC road games during his tenure at Duke. The Blue Devils are 110-49 (.692) in ACC road games since the 1996-97 season.
• Duke employs one of the nation’s most lethal offensive attacks, ranking fifth in the NCAA in scoring offense (85.7) and second in the country in adjusted offensive efficiency (122.7).
• Duke averages 8.9 three-pointers per game overall and 9.4 per game in ACC play, both of which lead the league. Matt Jones leads Duke and ranks third in the ACC in threes per game (2.5) overall.
• Among ACC freshmen in all games this season, Ingram ranks first in three-point percentage (.419) and second in scoring (17.1), three per game (2.2), blocks (1.6) and steals (1.4).
• Duke has made 370 free throws this season, tied for fifth-most among major conference teams. Luke Kennard leads the nation with a .926 free throw percentage, which would set a new Duke freshman record.
• Duke ranks ninth nationally in turnover average (10.1) and sixth in offensive turnover percentage (14.4 percent). Jones and Allen have assist-to-turnover ratios of 2.32 and 2.14, respectively.
• Marshall Plumlee is averaging a career-best 2.0 blocks per contest, which is tied for fourth in the ACC and ranks 48th nationally.