|DUKE (22-7, 10-6 ACC)
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (22-7, 10-6) vs. Florida State (23-6, 11-5)
|When: Feb. 28 | 7 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: ESPN|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke will host Florida State on Tuesday in the final home game for seniors Amile Jefferson, Matt Jones and Nick Pagliuca.
• Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski has won an ACC-record 227 league games on his home court. Duke is 124-8 (.939) overall at home this decade.
• With rotation players having combined to miss 43 games due to injury this season, Duke has utilized 10 different starting lineups. No group has started more than nine games together.
• For the first time since 2013, Duke has two active 1,000-point scorers in Grayson Allen (1,321) and Luke Kennard (1,003). Jefferson needs four points to reach 1,000 for his career.
• Duke ranks second in the ACC with an average of 9.1 three-pointers per game in league play. On average, Duke outscores opponents by 10.6 points from three-point territory on the year.
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC with an average of 35.3 minutes per game. Despite the workload, he leads the ACC in three-point percentage (.456) and ranks second in scoring (19.9).
• Jefferson has blocked a career-high 42 shots this season and needs five blocks to move into a tie for 10th place on Duke’s career list (120).
• Jayson Tatum (16.1 points, 7.3 rebounds) is making a bid to join Jabari Parker and Jahlil Okafor as the only freshmen to average 15+ points and 7+ rebounds under Coach K.
• Allen, Kennard and Tatum all shoot better than 80 percent from the line this season for a Duke team that is shooting .752 as a unit.