|DUKE (28-8, 11-7 ACC)
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (28-8, 11-7) vs. South Carolina (23-10, 12-6)
|When: March 19 | 8:40 PM (ET)|
|Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena|
|Watch Live: TNT
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network
|2017 Tournament Central|
|2017 Tournament Auction|
|NCAA Tournament Interactive Bracket|
|NCAA Tournament Printable Bracket|
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke will face South Carolina for the first time in the NCAA Tournament - and first time overall since 2001 - on Sunday with a Sweet 16 berth on the line.
• With a win Sunday, Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski would extend his own NCAA record for Sweet 16 appearances by a coach to 24.
• Coach K has won a record 91 NCAA Tournament games and his .771 tourney winning percentage is the second-best in history.
• Duke has been a top-three seed an NCAA-best 28 times since 1985, four more than the closest team (Kansas, 24).
• Duke has won a nation’s-best 13 games over RPI top-50 teams. Seven of the 13 have come away from Cameron against ranked teams.
• Duke ranks third nationally in three-point field goal percentage defense (.292), outscoring opponents by 10.1 points from deep on the year.
• Luke Kennard leads the ACC in scoring (19.8) despite ranking third in the league in minutes played (35.7). The second-team All-American has scored 10+ points in 34-of-36 games.
• Amile Jefferson is the 11th player in Duke history, and seventh under Coach K, to score 1,000 points and record 900 rebounds. He also ranks eighth on Duke’s career blocks chart (132).
• Jayson Tatum (16.9 points, 7.5 rebounds) is making a bid to join Jabari Parker and Jahlil Okafor as the only freshmen to average 15+ points and 7+ rebounds under Coach K.