|Schedule & Results|
|Game Notes vs. Texas|
|Duke (6-0, 0-0) vs. Texas (4-0, 0-0)
|When: Nov. 24 | 5:30 PM (ET)|
|Where: Moda Center|
|Watch Live: ESPN|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- Freshman Marvin Bagley III recorded his fourth double-double in six games during Thursday’s win over Portland State with 18 points and a career high 15 rebounds. His four double-doubles are second-most in the NCAA.
- Freshman Wendell Carter, Jr., also had a double-double in Thursday’s win. As a team, each of Duke’s nine double-doubles have come from freshmen.
- Freshman Trevon Duval has set a career high in points in each of the last two games.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski improved to 200-29 (.873) when coaching a No. 1-ranked Duke team. The 229 games when coaching at No. 1 are the most in NCAA history. John Wooden is second with 228.
- Texas advanced to the PK80 semifinals with a 61-48 victory over Butler. The Longhorns are 4-0 to start a season for the first time since the 2014-15 campaign.
- Texas has four players averaging more than 10 points per game. Freshman Mohamed Bamba is averaging a double-double with 11.3 points per game and 10.0 rebounds per game and is second in the country in blocks (4.8 bpg).
- It will be the fifth all-time meeting between Duke and Texas, with the Blue Devils winning each meeting on neutral courts.
- The most recent match-up came in the 2009 NCAA Second Round in Greensboro – a 74-69 win behind 24 points from Gerald Henderson.