|Schedule & Results|
|Game Notes vs. Saint Francis|
|Duke (10-0, 0-0) vs. Saint Francis (3-4, 0-0)
|When: Dec. 5 | 9:00 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: ESPNU|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- Ranked No. 1 for the 134th week, tying UCLA for the NCAA’s all-time record, Duke hosts St. Francis Tuesday night at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- The Blue Devils are the first team this season to 10 wins and one of 13 remaining undefeated teams.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski is 204-29 (.876) when coaching a No. 1-ranked Duke team. The 233 games when coaching at No. 1 are the most in NCAA history.
- Freshman Marvin Bagley III is second in the NCAA in double-doubles (eight). He has a double-double in five straight games and in six of the last seven.
- Senior Grayson Allen scored 25 points the last time out to give him 1,602 in his Duke career. He is now 25th on the all-time scoring list and needs 157 more points to move into the top 20.
- Saint Francis is 3-4 to start the season. The Red Flash finished the 2016-17 season with a 17-17 record and was third in the NEC standings.
- Keith Braxton was named ECAC and NEC Rookie of the Year last season and he is off to a strong start in his sophomore campaign. He leads the Red Flash in scoring (16.4 ppg) and rebounding (7.9 rpg).
- Duke and Saint Francis have never met on the hardwood. It will be just the fourth time Duke will match up with a Northeast Conference Member. The most recent game was in November 2015 when Duke beat Bryant 113-75 behind Allen's 28 points.