|Schedule & Results|
|Game Notes vs. Pittsburgh|
|#7 Duke (13-2, 1-2) at Pittsburgh (8-8, 0-3)
|When: Jan. 10 | 7:00 PM (ET)|
|Where: Peterson Event Center|
|Watch Live: ESPN2|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- No. 7 Duke continues its early ACC road stretch with a 7 p.m. match-up Wednesday night at Pitt. Of the Blue Devils’ first six conference games, four are away from Cameron.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski is looking for his 500th win away from Cameron Indoor Stadium. Coach K’s road/neutral record while at Duke is 499-210 (.704).
- The Blue Devils are the only team ranked among the NCAA’s top 10 in scoring (93.9; 2nd), rebounds (44.4; 1st) and assists (20.0; 2nd). The Blue Devils are also second nationally in rebound margin (+12.1) and sixth in field goal pct. (.513).
- Marvin Bagley III leads the ACC in scoring (22.5) and rebounding (11.5) and is tied for second in the ACC in double-doubles (12). Trevon Duval leads the ACC in assists (6.47), while Grayson Allen leads the league in threes per game (2.80).
- Pitt comes into the contest with an 8-8 record. The Panthers are on a three-game losing slide, all coming against ACC foes.
- The Panthers are one of the youngest teams in the country. Pitt’s seven scholarship freshmen are tied with Duke, Mount St. Mary’s and Kentucky for the most in the country.
- Jared Wilson-Frame leads Pitt in scoring with an average of 12.9 points per game. Just behind him in scoring is Ryan Luther who scores 12.7 per game. Luther also leads the Panthers in rebounding (10.1).
- Duke is 9-7 all-time versus Pitt, which includes a 3-1 mark since the Panthers entered the ACC in the 2013-14 season.
- Last season, Duke beat Pittsburgh 72-64 in Cameron Indoor Stadium. Allen led the Blue Devils with 21 points in the victory. Allen and Marques Bolden are the only two active Duke players to have seen time versus Pitt.