No. 19 Duke at Clemson
February 11, 2018
With the Duke Victory
- Improved to 20-6, 9-4 in the ACC
- Moved the overall series with Clemson to 41-32 and won its 22nd straight contest with the Lady Tigers
- Won its 11th consecutive against Clemson in Clemson, S.C.
- Improved to 6-5 on the road this season
- Reached 20 wins for the 21st straight year and the 23rd out of the last 24 years
- Coach P totaled her 23rd 20-win season over her 26 years
Fifth-Year Senior Lexie Brown
- Hit a three-pointer in her 25th straight contest, which continues to lead the ACC and ranks second nationally. The 25 straight games ties the Duke record held by Georgia Schweitzer.
- Is now only 37 points away from reaching 2,000 for her career (1,963)
- Moved into sixth place on Duke’s single-season steals list with 93, tying Chelsea Gray (93)
- Took her seventh charge of the season
- Tied a season high with nine assists
- Held to a season-low six points
Fifth-Year Senior Rebecca Greenwell
- Totaled her second double-double over the last three games with 17 points and 11 rebounds
- Became Duke’s all-time leader in three-point field goals made (694) and tied seventh overall on the ACC charts.
- With her 14 field goals attempted, moved into tied seventh place on Duke’s all-time charts with 1,375.
- Started her 116th career contest at Duke, which ranks ninth on Duke’s charts
Senior Erin Mathias
- Notched 12 points and nine rebounds in 32 minutes
- Scored double-digits in six out of the last nine games
Fifth-Year Senior Bego Faz Davalos
- Pulled down a season-high eight rebounds in 23 minutes
- With her three blocked shots, moved into a tie for 22nd place on the NCAA all-time blocks list with 368.
Other Duke Notes
- Forced its 17th and 18th shot clock violations by its defense on the season
- Pulled down 15 offensive and a total of 28 rebounds in the first half, both season highs
- Outrebounded Clemson, 45-28
- Hit 53.8 percent from the field in the fourth quarter, but only 39.7 percent for the game
- Held Clemson to only 29.4 percent shooting and 35 points
- Duke is now 39-0 under Coach P when holding opponents to 40 points or under
- Had three players with eight or more rebounds
- Will next travel to Syracuse, N.Y., to face Syracuse Thursday, Feb. 15 at 7 p.m. It will be aired live on RSN-TV.