|Schedule & Results|
|Game Notes vs. Clemson|
|No. 12 Duke (21-5, 9-4) at No. 11 Clemson (20-5, 9-4)
|When: Feb. 18 | 1:00 PM (ET)|
|Where: Littlejohn Coliseum|
|Watch Live: ACC Network|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- A key battle between the two teams tied for second in the ACC awaits No. 12 Duke and No. 11 Clemson afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum.
- The Blue Devils are looking for their fifth win over a ranked team this season (4-2). Under head coach Mike Krzyzewski, Duke is 221-144 versus ranked teams, including an 8046 mark versus ranked ACC teams.
- Gray Trent, Jr., leads the ACC in three-point shooting – both overall (.460; 74/161) and in ACC play (.505; 46/91). His overall percentage of .460 leads all NCAA freshmen.
- Wendell Carter, Jr., is the only player in the nation shooting .600+ from the field, +.450 from three, and .695+ at the free throw line. He leads the ACC in both overall field goal percentage (.603) and is second in league play (.597).
- Clemson comes in 20-5 overall and 9-4 in conference. The Tigers have won four of their last five games, and are spotless at home this season (13-0).
- Marcquise Reed leads the team in scoring (15.7) and has increased his output in conference games to 16.4 ppg.
- Saturday’s game is the 141st meeting between Duke and Clemson with the Blue Devils leading 109-31. Duke won both meetings last season, including a 79-72 triumph in the ACC Tournament. Frank Jackson, Luke Kennard and Jayson Tatum all paced the Blue Devils with 20 points in the win.