GREENSBORO, N.C. - The top-seeded and No. 3 Duke Blue Devils (28-3) will take on Wake Forest (17-15) in the quarterfinal round of the 2006 ACC Tournament here at the Greensboro Coliseum Saturday at 1:30 p.m. ET. Wake Forest became the first lowest seed in tournament history to win two games.
J.J. Redick scored 25 points and became Duke's single season leading scorer against the Hurricanes in the quarterfinals Friday. Duke and Wake Forest will meet for the third time this season Saturday as the Blue Devils took both of the earlier meetings.
- Series: Duke leads the all-time series with Wake Forest 153-75, including two wins earlier this season, and the Blue Devils have won 18 of the last 21 in the series. Duke is 34-21 against Wake Forest under Coach Mike Krzyzewski. In the ACC Tournament, Duke is 13-4 agasint the Demon Deacons and 4-2 under Coach K in the ACC Tournament. In Greensboro at the ACC Tournament, Duke is 3-2 against Wake Forest and 1-2 Under Coach K.
- ACC Tournament: Duke is 78-37 all-time in the ACC Tournament, including a 28-15 mark at the Greensboro Coliseum. Duke has advanced to the tournament championship every year since 1998 and has a 23-2 record in that time span including a 21-1 mark the last seven years with six ACC Championships. Coach K is 40-15 at the ACC Tournament.
- Tipoff: 1:30 p.m. ET
- TV: RJ Sports in the ACC georgraphic footprint and ESPN nationally. RJ will feature Steve Martin, Mike Gminski and Scott Pryzwansky calling the action while Mike Patrick, Dick Vitale and Doris Burke will call the action on ESPN. For those fans in the ACC footprint, check what station you can catch the Blue Devils on here!
- Radio: Bob Harris, John Roth and Matthew Laurance calling the action.
- WDNC, Durham, N.C., Flagship
- Duke Radio Network
- XM Radio Channels 191-193
- Worldwide on GoDuke.com's Inside Access
- Live Statistics
- Duke Tournament Notes | Duke Updated Notes | Roster | Schedule & Results | Coaches | Statistics | News
- Wake Forest Game Notes | www.WakeForestSports.com
- ACC Tournament Release | ACC Tournament Central | ACC Stats | ALL NEW: www.TheACC.com
- Droschak Plugged In: Redick's Shot Returns
- Making Memories At The Greensboro Coliseum
- Vote For Redick & Williams For Senior CLASS Award
- Redick, Williams Two Of Five Finalists For Robertson Trophy
- Question & Answer With Lee Melchionni
- Roth: Plenty Left In The Tank For Redick
- Brill: So, What Now?
- Williams A Unanimous Choice To Coaches Version Of All-Defense Team
- Redick, Williams Earn ACC Player of the Year Awards
- Redick And Williams Sit Down With Duke Inside Access (VIDEO: Redick | Williams)
- Redick, Williams Earn USWBA First-Team All-America Accolades, Redick Region III Player of the Year
- Redick, Williams Both Unanimous Selections To First Team All-ACC Squad
- Redick, Willimas Finalists For Rupp Award
- Redick Named To 2006-08 USA Men's Senior National Team Program
- Duke Holds Top Seed In 2006 ACC Tournament
- Duke Launches March Madness Auction
Duke 82, Wake Forest 62 - January 8, 2006 in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Duke 93, Wake Forest 70 - February 14, 2006 in Durham, N.C.
- Recap | Boxscore | Notes | Quotes | Photos | AP Photos
2006 ACC Tournament Review
Duke 80, Miami 76 - ACC Tournament Quarterfinal
2005 ACC Tournament Review
- Tournament MVP Redick Leads Duke To 2005 ACC Championships | Quotes | Notes
- Redick Drops 35 Against N.C. State, Duke Advances To Championship | Quotes | Notes
- Duke Crusis Past Virginia Into ACC Semis | Quotes | Notes
2004 ACC Tournament Review
- Duke Drops OT Heartbreaker To Maryland, 95-87 | Boxscore | Quotes
- Duke Uses 17-4 Second-Half Run To Knock Out Georgia Tech, 85-71 | Boxscore | Notes | Quotes
- Williams, Ewing Lead Top-Seeded Duke Over Virginia 84-74 | Boxscore | Notes | Quotes
2003 ACC Tournament Review
- Blue Devils Win Fifth Straight ACC Championship, Top N.C. State 84-77 | Boxscore | Quotes
- Duke Dominates North Carolina From Start To Finish, 75-63 | Boxscore
- Duke Cruises Past Virginia, 83-76 In ACC Quarters | Boxscore
2002 ACC Tournament Review
- No. 3 Duke Defates N.C. State 91-61 For Fourth Straight Title | Boxscore
- No. 3 Duke Outguns Wake Forest In Semifinals | Boxscore
- Duke Gets Past UNC In ACC Opener | Boxscore
2001 ACC Tournament Review
- Duke Makes History With 79-53 Rout Of Tar Heels
- Duke Outlasts Maryland 84-82 In Semifinals
- Duke Starts Defense Of Title With 76-61 Win Over Wolfpack
2000 ACC Tournament Review
- Duke Tops Maryland 81-68 To Defend ACC Championship
- Duke Tops Wake Forest 82-73 In ACC Semifinals
- Duke Blows Out Clemson 94-63 In Quarterfinals