Courtesy: Duke Sports Information Release: 08/16/2012
Photo Courtesy: Duke Photography
BDN+ Premium Content
The 2012-2013 athletic year is just around the corner and GoDuke.com is ready to usher in the new season with an enhanced video viewing experience for all of its visitors.
Here are a some of the upgrades Duke fans will enjoy with the new portal:
• Access to all of Duke’s original video and audio, including live and on demand games and a number of exclusive offerings throughout the year
• A larger video viewing window and the opportunity to have video delivered in higher quality
• A new horizontal menu bar that runs along the top of the player, allowing each channel to populate it’s respective content in the vertical navigation alongside the right side of the video window.
• Additional video on demand sorting options allowing fans to more easily locate specific videos of interest
• A permanent area for our premium subscribers to login and manage their account at the top of the video experience as well as prompts for interested new subscribers to learn more on our offerings
• Increased social media sharing and functionality allowing you to, among other things, easily like, share, and embed on-demand video
• A new “Related Videos” area under the main video viewing window to share additional content we have available based on your viewing habits and interests
• A series of modules located at the bottom of the portal to bring you additional information from across the department, ranging from top headlines, to social media feeds, to upcoming live events and more. GoDuke.com will modify these modules throughout the season to bring you the best coverage at any particular time
• Exclusive viewing of live and on demand events for GoDuke Inside Access subscribers – more than 30 this fall alone, including men’s soccer, women’s soccer, volleyball and field hockey action!
• Live audio and condensed and full game video replays for football and men’s basketball available on demand for GoDuke Inside Access subscribers.