Virginia Notes: Duke 35, Virginia 22
• Virginia has now lost four games in a row to fall to 2-5, 0-3 ACC.
• Virginia is 33-32 all-time vs. Duke.
• Virginia First Time Starters: Defense: Donte Wilkins (DT)**, Mike Moore (DE) – ** - denotes true freshman
• UVa scored on its opening drive (11 plays, 78 yards, 3:29) for the first time this season.
• UVa’s two-point conversion on Kevin Parks’ third touchdown was its first since 2011 vs. Miami.
• Quarterback David Watford was 20-of-38 for 263 yards with one touchdown and one interception.
• Watford tied his career high with 263 passing yards, the fourth 200-yard passing game of his career.
• Kevin Parks became the 18th Cavalier to rush for 2,000 career yards by finishing the game with 50 yards on 15 carries with three touchdowns (one receiving).
• Parks has 2,003 career rushing yards, 30 yards shy of tying Perry Jones (2009-12) for 17th place on the UVa all-time list.
• Parks ranks eighth on UVa’s career rushing touchdowns list with 22.
• Parks’ three overall touchdowns tied a career high (vs. William & Mary, 2011).
• Parks led the team with six catches for 88 yards receiving.
• Anthony Harris’ third-quarter interception was his third of the year.
• Taquan Mizzell had a career-long 36-yard rush in the second quarter. He finished the game with a team-best 52 yards rushing on six carries.
• Tim Smith had a season-long 51-yard reception in the first quarter.
• Dominique Terrell had a streak of 20-straight games with a reception snapped. His streak began on Nov. 26, 2011 vs. Virginia Tech.
• Jake McGee has a 10-game reception streak.
• Henry Coley had a career-high 14 tackles with a sack and two tackles-for-loss.
• Jake Snyder had a career-high eight tackles.