ACC Quarterfinals:  Duke vs.  Maryland /  Wake Forest
Friday, March 15, 2013 • 7:00 p.m. • ESPN2 / ACC Network
Greensboro, N.C. • Greensboro Coliseum (23,500)
The Opening Tip
• The Blue Devils are ranked No. 2 in the AP Poll and USA Today Coaches Poll. Duke is 4-1 this season and 114-17 overall when ranked No. 2 in the country.
• The Blue Devils have been ranked in the AP top 10 for 112 consecutive weeks. Duke has been ranked in the top five in 16 of the 19 polls this season.
• Duke is playing its 207th straight game as a top-10 team in the AP poll. Duke is 172-34 in that span.
• Duke is 91-40 all-time in the ACC Tournament with 19 league championships. The Blue Devils have won 10 of their last 11 games in the ACC Tournament.
• Duke has won nine straight ACC Tournament games at Greensboro Coliseum, claiming ACC titles in 2011, 2010 and 2006.
• Duke has reached the ACC title game in each of the last six times the tournament has been held at Greensboro Coliseum. The Blue Devils are 16-2 in the tournament during that span.
• Duke has won at least one ACC Tournament game in 14 of the last 15 years.
• Duke has won 11 straight quarterfinal games in the ACC Tournament when receiving a first-round bye.
• Duke is 17-0 all-time against the No. 7 seed in the ACC Tournament. Duke is 1-1 against the tournament’s No. 10 seed.
• Duke, ranked No. 2 in the latest AP Poll, has been ranked in the top 10 of the poll 112 consecutive weeks. The last time Duke was not ranked in the top 10 was Nov. 19, 2007.
• Duke is the only team in the top 5 of the Associated Press Poll (No. 2), Coaches Poll (No. 2), NCAA RPI (No. 1) and Strength of Schedule index (No. 1).
• With an all-time record of 1,998-838, Duke is just two wins shy of becoming the fourth program in NCAA history to reach 2,000 wins.
• Duke leads the ACC in three-point field goal percentage (.416) and opponent three-point field goal percentage (.288). Duke has hit more three-pointers than its opponent in 25 of 31 games. Duke has hit at least 40.0 percent of its three-point attempts 18 times and held its opponent to less than 30.0 percent shooting from three-point range 19 times.
• Duke has had at least one player score 20 or more points in each of the last seven games. Four different players have accomplished the feat with Seth Curry posting five 20+ point games and averaging 19.0 ppg., while shooting 48.9 percent (22-of-45) from three-point range in that span.
• Seth Curry has scored 2,002 points in his college career, including 1,295 as a Blue Devil. He and his brother, Stephen, who played at Davidson from 2006-09, are only the third brother tandem in NCAA history to each top 2,000 career points.
• Duke is 18-0 with Ryan Kelly in the lineup this season, including a 4-0 mark against top-five teams. Kelly is among the winningest players at Duke, posting a 108-13 (.893) record to rank third on Duke’s all-time winning percentage list.
• Mason Plumlee leads the ACC with 17 double-doubles and ranks second with 17.2 points per game, 10.3 rebounds per game and a .589 field goal percentage.
• Seth Curry was named ACC Player of the Week on Monday for the second time this season. Curry is the third Duke player to earn multiple player of the week honors this season, marking the first time in league history a team has had three players win the honor multiple times.
• Quinn Cook has scored in double figures in 11 of the last 13 games and in five straight contests. Cook is averaging 14.5 points and 4.2 assists per game during that 13-game stretch.
Duke in the ACC Tournament
• Duke is 91-40 (.695) all-time in the ACC Tournament, leading all ACC programs in wins and winning percentage. Duke has won an ACC-leading 19 ACC Championships while reaching the finals 30 times in school history.
• Under head coach Mike Krzyzewski, Duke is 53-18 in the ACC Tournament with 13 ACC titles. Duke has won 10 of the last 14 ACC Championships.
• Duke has won 10 of its last 11 ACC Tournament games and three of the last four ACC Championships.
• Duke won a league-record five straight ACC Championships from 1999 to 2003.
• The Blue Devils are 36-15 all-time in the ACC Tournament when playing in Greensboro, N.C.
• As tournament’s No. 2, Duke is 27-10. Duke is the No. 2 seed for the third straight season.
• Duke is 11-7 in the ACC Tournament against Maryland and 14-4 against Wake Forest. Duke has a winning record against all but Florida State (tied, 1-1) in ACC Tournament games. Duke has won seven straight against Maryland and Wake Forest in the ACC Tournament.