• Duke extended its home court winning streak to 38 games, the third longest streak in school history and longest active streak in the NCAA. 32 of those victories have been by 10 points or more.
• The Blue Devils are 67-2 in Cameron over the last five seasons.
• Duke extended its non-conference home win streak to 88 games. That streak dates back to Nov. 14, 2000.
• Against unranked opponents, Duke has won 58 straight games in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Duke has now won 30 consecutive games in the month of November. The Blue Devils are 110-10 in November under Coach K.
• Duke started the game 7-of-8 from the field, with seven straight made field goals, in jumping out to a 19-10 lead in the first five minutes of play.
• The Blue Devils shot 67.9 percent (19-of-28) in the opening half in jumping out to a 53-30 halftime lead. Duke was 6-of-9 from three-point range in the opening 20 minutes of play.
• Duke had six players score in double figures against Presbyterian marking the second in as many games that the Blue Devils have had five or more double figure scorers.
• The Blue Devils shot 61.4 percent (35-of-57) from the field for the game. Duke is now 73-4 under Coach K when shooting 60 percent or better from the field.
• Duke outscored Presbyterian 40-16 in paint with the post rotation of Miles and Mason Plumlee, Ryan Kelly and Josh Hairston combining for 52 points and 28 rebounds.
• Duke’s bench produced two double-figure scorers with the reserves combining for 41 points.
• Duke guards Seth Curry, Austin Rivers, Quinn Cook and Tyler Thornton teamed up to register 14 assists and just two turnovers.
• Head coach Mike Krzyzewski tied his mentor and former coach Bob Knight as the all-time winningest coach in Division I men’s basketball history. Krzyzewski and Knight are tied atop the all-time leaderboard with 902 career victories. Krzyzewski has won 829 of those games during his 32 seasons at Duke.
• Knight amassed his 902 victories over 41 seasons and 1,274 games. Krzyzewski reached 902 wins in 36 seasons and 1,186 games, which is 88 fewer games than it took Knight.
• Krzyzewski is only the second coach in NCAA Division I history to reach 900 wins. He is only the fifth to record 800 wins at one institution. Krzyzewski is one win shy of matching Jim Phelan for fourth in wins at one school.
• Recorded his first career double-figure scoring game with 10 points on 2-of-3 shooting from three-point range and 4-of-4 from the free throw line.
• Started his 15th consecutive game.
• Scored 10 points for his 18th career double-figure scoring game.
• Knocked down a three-point field goal in the second half. Has now made at least one three in 32 of Duke’s last 39 contests.
• Came off the bench to score 13 first half points for his 11th career double figure scoring game. Finished the game with a team-high 17 points on 5-of-8 shooting from the field.
• Also went 6-of-6 from the free throw line and has now made 13 consecutive free throws dating back to last season.
• Started his 23rd consecutive game.
• Had 13 points for his 15th career double-figure scoring game. Also had eight rebounds, two assists and three blocks.
• Went 6-of-8 from the field to improve to 12-of-18 (.667) shooting on the year
• Recorded his fourth career double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
• Finished with 15 points for his second double figure scoring game of the season. Also had six assists, zero turnovers and three steals in the contest.
• Went 4-of-6 from the free throw line and is now averaging 8.0 free throw attempts per game.
• Buried a three-point field goal in the second half for his first career points as a Blue Devil.