• Duke started 6-0 for the fifth consecutive season and the 19th time under head coach Mike Krzyzewski.
• The Blue Devils improved to 14-0 all-time in Maui and 15-0 all-time in the Maui Invitational. Duke beat Belmont 77-76 in Cameron Indoor Stadium on Nov. 11 of this season in a preliminary Maui Invitational matchup, which was Duke's first Maui Invitational match outside of Hawaii.
• Duke won its 11th consecutive game against a non-conference opponent on a neutral court.
• The Blue Devils are now 93-41 against ranked team in 32 seasons under Krzyzewski. Duke is 180-121 all-time against ranked teams.
• Duke knocked down a season-high 11 three-pointers. That is the most three-pointers by the Blue Devils since Jan. 12, 2011 when Duke hit 11 against Florida State. The last time Duke hit more than 11 three-pointers was on Dec. 8 against Bradley (15).
• Duke shot 52.4 percent from the three-point line. That is Duke's highest three-point percentage since Dec. 11, 2010, when the Blue Devils shot 60.0 percent on 6-of-10 shooting against Saint Louis.
• Duke had four players score in double figures for the fifth time in six games this season.
• For the third straight game, Duke used the starting lineup of Seth Curry, Andre Dawkins, Ryan Kelly, Mason Plumlee and Austin Rivers. Curry, Dawkins, Rivers and Mason Plumlee have started every game this season.
• Duke had its starting lineup on the floor for a combined 19:36. The next most used rotation (Rivers, Dawkins, Miles Plumlee, Kelly and Curry) was out on the floor for only 4:45.
• Started his 19th consecutive game.
• Scored in double figures for the sixth straight game.
• Hit a three-pointer for the sixth straight game and multiple treys for the fifth time this season.
• Went 6-for-7 from the field and 3-for-3 from the three-point line, increasing his season three-point percentage to a team-high .583 (3rd in ACC).
• Hit his 12th straight free throw. Is shooting 92.0 percent from the line this year which ranks among the top three in the ACC.
• Gave Duke a +10 scoring advantage during his 28 minutes.
• Added three assists to his team-leading total of 19 ... has at least three assists in five games this year.
• Started his sixth consecutive game.
• Hit a three-pointer for the 12th consecutive game.
• Scored in double figures and hit multiple three-pointers for the third time this season.
• Scored 10 of his 14 points in the second half, hitting both of his three-point attempts in the second half.
• Made his third straight start.
• Scored in double figures for the fifth time this season.
• Matched a career high with 17 points ...has scored 17 points three times this season.
• Went 9-for-10 from the free throw line ... shooting .892 from the line this year ... leads the team with 33 made free throws.
• Made significant defensive contributions with a career-high tying two steals and a pair of blocks.
• Started his 27th consecutive game.
• Sank all three field goal attempts ... shooting a team-high 66.7 percent from the floor this season.
• Recorded his 100th career block ... is only the 15th player in school history with 100 blocked shots.
• Added a career-high two steals
• Made his sixth straight start and played 36 minutes.
• Played all 20 minutes of the second half
• Scored a career-high 20 points on 6-of-14 shooting from the field and six made free throws.
• Set a new career high in scoring for the third straight game.
• Scored 14 of his 20 points in the second half.
• Led Duke in scoring ... has led the team or tied for the lead in points in five of his six games.
• Led Duke in shot attempts for the third straight game.