Postgame Notes * Dec. 11, 2011
With the Duke Victory...
- Improved to 7-2 on the season.
- Won its 14th straight game against a non-conference team at home.
- Registered its 29th consecutive win at home, which continues a school record.
- Won its 52nd out of the last 53 games in Cameron.
- Moved to 12-5 all-time against teams from the Atlantic Sun Conference.
- Coach P improved to 3-0 all-time against teams from the Atlantic Sun Conference.
Freshman Elizabeth Williams
- Posted a career-high 22 points to go along with nine rebounds, three assists, two steals and one blocked shot in 32 minutes.
- Hit 10-of-10 field goals on the afternoon, which is the second-highest perfect total in school history (12-of-12 by Sheana Mosch on 1-28-01 vs. Clemson).
Sophomore Chloe Wells
- Had 11 points, a career-high seven steals, five assists and three rebounds in 29 minutes.
- The seven steals is tied for the 10th-highest single-game total in school history.
Senior Kathleen Scheer
- Tied a season high with 10 points.
Sophomore Haley Peters
- Registered a career-high 17 points in 23 minutes as she hit 7-of-11 field goals.
- Pulled down a season-high nine rebounds.
Sophomore Richa Jackson
- Had five points, three steals and two rebounds in 17 minutes.
- Made her first start of the season and fourth of her career.
Other Duke Notes...
- Registered a 60-12 advantage in points in the paint.
- Forced 32 turnovers and created 42 points off the turnovers.
- The sophomore class combined for 46 points, 13 assists and 15 steals.
- Outrebounded USC Upstate, 41-21.
- Had a season-high 23 steals.
- Hit a season-high 59.7 percent from the field and 65.5 percent in the second half.
- Held USC Upstate to only 11 second half points.
- Will be off next week for exam break before hosting UNC Wilmington on Dec. 20 at 7:00 p.m.