With the Duke Victory...
- Improved to 9-2 on the season.
- Won its seventh straight game against Temple and is now 7-0 all-time against the Owls.
- Coach P improved to 20-5 all-time against Atlantic 10 Conference members.
- Coach P is now 6-0 all-time against Temple.
- Won its 10th straight match following the Christmas break.
Freshman Elizabeth Williams
- Had nine points, 10 rebounds, four blocks and three steals in 33 minutes.
- Has had 10 or more rebounds in four games this year.
- With her four blocked shots on the night, moved into tied for fifth on the Duke freshman swats list with 35.
Sophomore Haley Peters
- Had 10 points, four rebounds, one assist and one steal.
- Reached double-figure scoring for the fifth time out of the last six games and the seventh time this year.
Sophomore Richa Jackson
- Reached double-figure scoring for the second time this season with 10 points.
- Had seven boards, two assists and three steals in a career-high 34 minutes.
Sophomore Chelsea Gray
- Collected 12 points, seven assists, three rebounds and two steals.
- Reached double-figure scoring for the seventh time this season.
- Dished seven or more assists for the fourth time this season.
Sophomore Tricia Liston
- Totaled 18 or more points for the fifth time in 11 games.
Sophomore Chloe Wells
- Did not play as she is out indefinitely while resolving an academic matter
Other Duke Notes...
- Played only its third game over the last 20 days.
- Had a season-high 25 turnovers.
- Had 42 of its 65 points in the paint.
- Hit 13-of-14 free throws on the night.
- For the game, hit 49.0 percent of its field goals.
- Created 17 fast break points.
- Outrebounded Temple, 37-21.
- Will next return home to host Virginia on Monday, Jan. 2 at