Duke vs. Florida State
Postgame Notes * Jan. 13, 2012
With the Duke Victory...
- Improved to 13-2 overall and 4-0 in ACC play on the season.
- Registered its 33rd consecutive win at home, which continues a school record.
- Registered its 25th straight home ACC win.
- Won its 49th ACC contest over the last five years and 63 over the last six.
- Won its 56th out of the last 57 games in Cameron.
- Won its fourth straight game against the Seminoles and its eighth consecutive at home versus FSU.
- Won its 31st out of the last 34 games against Florida State.
Sophomore Richa Jackson
- Snapped a four-game streak of scoring double-figures as she finished with eight points.
- Hit a three-pointer in her second straight game.
Sophomore Tricia Liston
- Finished with 20 points, five rebounds, two assists and one steal.
- Notched her seventh game this year with 18 or more points.
- Fourth game this season with 20 or more points.
- Tied a career high with eight field goals made.
- Collected double-figure scoring for the ninth time this season and the fifth time out of the last ix games.
- In two career games against Florida State, has notched double-figures in both - 15 as a freshman and 20 as a sophomore.
Sophomore Haley Peters
- Tied a career high with four assists.
- Had six rebounds, six points, four assists and three steals.
Sophomore Chelsea Gray
- Had 11 points, five assists, four rebounds and four steals in 33 minutes.
- Notched double-figure scoring for the 10th time this season.
Freshman Elizabeth Williams
- Notched 18 points, eight rebounds, three steals and one blocked shot.
- Collected double-figure scoring for the ninth time this season and the second time in four ACC contests.
- Had three or more fouls in three of the four ACC contests.
Other Duke Notes...
- Played its first of three games over the next six days.
- Allowed a season-high 50.0 field goal percentage in the first half.
- Totaled 26 points off turnovers, while forcing 25 turnovers.
- Allowed a season-high 51.9 percent field goal percentage.
- Hit 52.9 percent from the field in the second half.
- The 25 turnovers by Florida State was a season high.
- Turned in a season-low one blocked shot.
- Hit only six free throws, which is the second-lowest this season.
- Tallied 13 steals marking the 12th time this season with 10+ steals.
- Had no turnovers for 18 minutes in the second half.
- Finished with equal rebounds, 34-34.
- Will next travel to Virginia Tech on Sunday, Jan. 15 for a 2:00 p.m., contest.