No. 3 Duke vs. Pitt
January 26, 2014
With the Duke Victory…
• Moved to 20-1 overall and 7-0 in ACC play on the season.
• Won its 42nd straight home contest against an ACC opponent.
• Posted its 130th straight game at home against an unranked opponent.
• Is now 5-0 all-time against Pittsburgh.
• Notched its 10th consecutive overall game this year.
• Coach P improved to 46-2 in Cameron Indoor Stadium against ACC opponents.
• Coach P is now 93-6 overall in Cameron indoor Stadium since arriving in 2007-08.
• Won 93 out of the last 99 games in Cameron, 107 out of 113 and 189 out of last 200.
Senior Tricia Liston
• Notched 23 points, four rebounds and three assists in 27 minutes.
• Broke the Duke all-time three-pointers made record at the 13:26 mark of the first half with her 223rd career three-pointer.
• With her three treys, moved into 19th place on the ACC career three-pointers made list (224).
• Collected her 11th game this season with 20 or more points and 24th of her career.
• Scored 20 or more points in six of seven ACC contests.
Senior Haley Peters
• Totaled her 15th double-double of her career and fourth this season with 16 points and 12 rebounds.
• The 16 points is a season high against ACC opponents.
Sophomore Alexis Jones
• Scored double-figures in her sixth straight contest.
• Dished six or more assists for the fourth straight game.
• Notched 11 points, seven assists, four rebounds and three steals.
Junior Elizabeth Williams
• Had 20 points, four rebounds, four assists and two blocks in 25 minutes.
• Reached 20 or more points for the second straight game, third time this season and 12th time in her career.
• Moved her consecutive blocks streak to 90 straight games since arriving at Duke with her two swats on the afternoon.
Senior Richa Jackson
• Collected nine points, five rebounds and two steals in 26 minutes.
• Started her fourth straight game in place of Chelsea Gray.
Redshirt Freshman Amber Henson
• Scored a career-high 13 points.
• Drained her first career three-pointer in the first half.
• Hit 3-of-3 three-pointers for the game.
• Pulled down four rebounds.
Freshman Oderah Chidom
• Notched 12 points, six rebounds, two blocks in 17 minutes.
• Scored double-figures for the fourth time this season and second time against ACC opponents.
• Tied a career high with two blocks.
Freshman Kendall McCravey-Cooper
• Pulled down a career-high eight rebounds and scored four points in 17 minutes.
Junior Jenna Frush
• Drained her first three-pointer of the season in three minutes played.
Other Duke Notes…
• Hit a season-high 59.7 percent from the field for the game.
• Had six players reach double-figure scoring.
• Hit 10 three-pointers on 15 attempts (66.7%).
• Reached the 100-point mark for the second time this season.
• Scored 90 or more points for the third straight game against Pittsburgh (111).
• Scored 90 or more points for the seventh time this season, which is a season-best under Coach P
• Scored over 50 points in the first half for the second time this season (55). Other game was 60 against USC Upstate.
• Hit a season-high 65.5 percent from the field in the first half. Blue Devils have hit 50.0 percent or better from field in six straight games in the first half.
• Held a 50-18 advantage in the paint.
• Scored 32 points off the bench.
• Will next travel to Miami on Thursday, Jan. 30 for a 7:00 p.m., contest on CSS.
- Stats (HTML)