With the Duke Victory…
• Moved to 5-0 all-time against WKU.
• Notched its 13th consecutive win in the month of November.
• Moved to 11-1 all-time against teams from the Sun Belt.
• Head coach Joanne P. McCallie moved to 5-3 all-time against the Lady Toppers.
• McCallie improved to 8-4 against Sun Belt teams.
Sophomore Chloe Wells
• Had her third straight 10+ point scoring game to open the season.
• Notched her fourth career double figure game with 13 points.
• She also dished a career-high nine assists and grabbed five steals.
Sophomore Chelsea Gray
• Gained 11 points, four assists, and three steals in 20 minutes.
• Her seven rebounds tied a season high.
Sophomore Trisha Liston
• Had a career high 22 points in 23 minutes of play.
• Liston hit 7-of-10 field goals and was 3-of-4 from downtown.
• These points were her first of the season. Her previous high was 19 points against Virginia Tech last February.
Sophomore Richa Jackson
• Notched eight points tying her season high from Auburn.
• Grabbed seven rebounds, two steals and had one assist in 18 minutes.
Other Duke Notes…
• Held a 40-9 advantage in points off turnovers.
• Posted a 48-18 lead in points in the paint.
• Held a 16-3 advantage in second chance points.
• Hit 51.6 percent from the field in the first half and a season-high 47.8 percent for the game.
• Forced 35 Lady Topper turnovers.
• Had 44 points off the bench.
• Outrebounded WKU, 37-31.
• A total of 67 of Duke’s 80 points came from its freshman and sophomore classes.
• Will next travel to the Bahamas for the Junkanoo Jam on Nov. 25-26. Will play Gardner-Webb on Friday, Nov. 25 at 5:45 p.m.