#5 Duke at Miami
Postgame Notes l February 28, 2013
With the Duke Loss…
• Dropped to 26-2 overall and 16-1 in ACC action.
• Snapped an 18-game winning streak in ACC action.
• Broke an overall win streak of 10 games.
• Lost for the first time against Miami in 10 games.
• Coach P fell to 5-2 all-time versus Miami.
• Broke a 22-game winning streak against unranked opponents.
• Snapped a 29-game winning streak on the road against an unranked opponent.
• Dropped to 11-2 this season on the road.
• Broke a nine-game winning streak on the road against an ACC opponent.
Junior Haley Peters
• Scored 17 points, had nine rebounds and blocked a career-high three shots.
• Hit 7-of-13 field goals.
Junior Tricia Liston
• Scored eight second half points.
• Snapped a streak of hitting a three-pointer in 10 straight games.
• Went 0-of-5 from downtown.
Sophomore Elizabeth Williams
• Finished with 17 points, six rebounds, two assists, three blocks and two steals.
• Hit 8-of-11 field goals.
• Notched double-digit scoring for the 15th straight ACC contest.
• Blocked a shot for the 61st straight game since arriving at Duke.
Junior Richa Jackson
• Scored seven points and had five rebounds.
Freshman Alexis Jones
• Had 13 points, five rebounds and six assists in 36 minutes.
• Scored double-figures in back-to-back games for the first time this season.
• With her six assists, moved into sixth place on Duke’s freshman assist list with 96.
• Dished 15 assists the last two games.
Other Duke Notes…
• Scored only 12 points off 10 Miami turnovers.
• Even on the boards, 40-40.
• Allowed 69 points, which is the third-highest point total allowed this season.
• Had a season-low four steals.
• Hit only 10-of-16 free throws.
• Allowed a season-high 18-of-24 free throws.
• Hit only 3-of-13 three-pointers on the night
• Will close the regular season on Sunday, March 3 at 4:00 p.m., against 15th-ranked North Carolina