www.goduke.com/gameday and click on Baseball under the A-Z Guide section in the middle of the page to read the 2014 A-Z Game Day Guide.DURHAM, N.C. – The 2014 Duke baseball season is drawing near and we want you to be prepared for game day. Below are the parking, traffic and stadium changes that are new on Duke Baseball Game Day in 2014! For more in-depth information on everything listed below, fans should visit
Parking and Traffic Updates for 2014 – Please review the following parking and traffic notes to help plan your trip to Jack Coombs Field for game day.
• University Construction Projects – Multiple construction projects on campus and around Jack Coombs Field will be ongoing during the 2014 season. Starting in February of 2014, the construction of the new Williams Family Track and Field Stadium will close significant sections of the Whitford Parking Lot. Due to the limited spaces in this lot, priority will be given to persons with disabilities. Other general public parking may be available in the Frank Bassett Drive/Grounds Lot. In the case that there is a multi-event or large event day, additional public parking may be available in the 751 Lot (entry off of Science Drive). Please follow @Duke_GAMEDAY on Twitter for parking updates.
• Parking for Persons with Disabilities - is available in the Whitford Drive Lot. On weekdays, the lot opens two hours and 15 minutes prior to the start of the game. On weekends, the lot opens three (3) hours prior. Whitford Drive is off of Science Drive, which can be accessed via NC-751 or Towerview Drive.
• Updated Pre-Game Parking and Traffic Map – Updated pre-game parking and traffic maps are now available in the Baseball A-Z Guides on www.goduke.com/gameday.
Jack Coombs Field Updates – Fans will notice some enhancements have been made to improve stadium operations for baseball game days in the 2014 season. Please review the items below.
• Media Areas – A press box will be constructed within the upper seating section of Jack Coombs Field. This press box will house the PA, sound, radio, TV and other media working the games. Access will be restricted to those with a working capacity at the game.
• Accessible Spectator Seating – As part of the renovations in Jack Coombs Field, disability seating has been added to the front portion of the seating section (previously where media used to sit). The seating entrance has also been widened to allow wheelchair access to this new disability seating area.
• Updated Stadium Map – Updated stadium maps are now available in the Baseball A-Z Guides on www.goduke.com/gameday.
• ESPN3 games – Please check listings for more broadcasted home baseball games on ESPN3. Produced by Blue Devil Network with their new production truck, these broadcasts will be available for free on your computer, tablet or smart phone via ESPN3.com or the WatchESPN app.