Ryan Blaum: NGA Professional Tour
Events: 5 Top 25: 2 Cuts Made: 3 Money Earned: $5,269
· Blaum is playing this season as a full-time member of the PGA Latino America Tour. His top finish for the season is a T7 in the Roberto De Vicenzo Invitational Copa NEC in Uruguay.
· He is 40th on the tour’s Order of Merit, earning $5,269 for the season.
· Blaum owns a 72.19 scoring average for the campaign.
Clark Klassen: EGolf Tour
Events: 5 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,016
· Klassen has made one cut this season, finishing T43 in the Palmetto Hall Championship.
· He owns a low round of 70 for the season
· Klassen is averaging 1.83 birdies per round
Adam Long: Web.com Tour
Events: 4 Cuts Made: 3 Top 10: 0 Top 25: 1 Money Earned: $3,423
· Long recorded a T14 in the Forest Oaks Classic after posting rounds of 68, 71 and 71. Long earned $1,707 with the finish.
· Long has made the cut in 3-of-4 events this season, earning $3,423.
· Long owns a 73.45 scoring average for the season
Joe Ogilvie: PGA Tour
Events: 8 Cuts Made: 1 Top-25: 0 FedEx Cup: 202nd Money Earned: $16,581
· Ogilvie’s top performance of the 2013 season was a T46 at the Valero Texas Open.
· Ogilvie has posted a low round of 68 this season in the opening round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
· He ranks fifth on the tour in eagles with five on the season.
Wes Roach: Web.com Tour
Events: 18 Top 25: 2 Cuts Made: 9 Money Earned: $33,400
· Roach has enjoyed a strong start to the 2013 season on the Web.com Tour, posting two top 10 finishes in five starts for the season. He posted a fifth-place finish in the Brasil Classic Presented by HSBC, while firing a 63 in the third round.
· Roach ranks in the top 10 in many statistical categories on the Web.com Tour, including first in driving accuracy (77.78%).
· He ranks just outside the top 25 on the season money list at No. 30. The top 25 players on the money list automatically earn their PGA Tour cards at the end of the season.
Michael Schachner: EGolf
2012 Stats: Events: 11 Cuts Made: 2 Top 25: 0 Money Earned: $2,274
· Schachner has not played in any events.
· Fired a 69 (-3) at Seven Bridges Golf Club in Illinois to claim co-medalist and advance to U.S. Open Sectional qualifying.
2013 Web.com Tour: Events: 5 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 3 Money Earned: $8,291
2013 PGA Tour: Events: 1 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $15,829
· In his lone start on the PGA Tour this season at the Wells Fargo Championship, Nate Smith fired a first round 67 and held a share of the lead. Smith went on to post a T50 in the event. In his most recent start on the Web.com Tour, Smith finished T29 at the South Georgia Classic Presented by First State Bank and Trust Company.
· He ranks 11th on the Web.com Tour in average putts per round, averaging 28.38.
· Smith currently ranks 121st on the Web.com Tour money list. The top 25 players on the money list automatically earn their PGA Tour cards at the end of the season.
Kevin Streelman: PGA Tour 2013 Stats
Events: 13 Top 10: 5 Top 25: 6 FedEx Cup: 3rd Money Earned: $2, 572,989
· Streelman collected the first victory of his PGA Tour career at the Tampa Bay Championship presented by EverBank. He has also posted top-10 finishes at the Humana Challenge, RBC Heritage and the Wells Fargo Championship. Streelman collected a T2 and his third top-10 in as many starts at The Players Championship.
· A 2001 graduate of Duke, Streelman ranks fifth on the PGA Tour in scoring average at 69.88, while ranking second in with five top-10 finishes on the year.
· Streelman ranks third this season on the money list with $2,572,989 earned, as he has made the cut in eight of the last 10 events he has played.
· Streelman has finished in the top 10 in four of the last six events.