#19 Florida State at #5 Duke
Postgame Notes l February 22, 2013
With the Duke Victory…
• Moved to 25-1 overall and 15-0 in ACC action.
• Notched its 38th consecutive home victory against an ACC opponent in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Won its 17th consecutive overall contest in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Coach P moved to 40-2 at home against ACC foes since arriving at Duke six years ago.
• Improved to 13-0 at home this season.
• The 15-0 mark in ACC play marks the third time in school history Duke has opened ACC play with a 15-0 mark.
• Won its sixth straight game against Florida State and ninth consecutive at home in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Moved the all-time series record to 34-8 in favor of the Blue Devils against FSU.
Junior Haley Peters
• Pulled down a career-high 14 rebounds.
• Hit only 2-of-11 field goals and scored four points.
Junior Tricia Liston
• Finished with eight points, six rebounds and two assists.
• Hit a three-pointer in her ninth straight game.
• Returned to the starting lineup after coming off the bench the last eight games. Made her 18th start of the season and 37th start of her career.
Sophomore Elizabeth Williams
• Notched double-digit scoring for the 13th straight ACC contest.
• Posted her 10th career double-double and fifth this season with 20 points and 13 rebounds.
• Blocked two shots, had three steals and one assist.
• Registered her fifth game this season with 20 or more points and eighth time in her career.
• Blocked a shot for the 59th straight game since arriving at Duke.
Junior Richa Jackson
• Made her first start of the season and 21st start of her career.
• Totaled eight points, four rebounds, one assist and one block.
Freshman Alexis Jones
• With her three steals, moved into tied for ninth on the Duke single-season freshman list.
• Missed 13 straight three-point field goal attempts through tonight’s game.
• Had a team-high four assists.
Junior Chloe Wells
• Posted 15 points, three rebounds and had six steals in 30 minutes.
• Reached double-figure scoring for the sixth time this season and fifth time against ACC opponents this season.
• Tied a season-high six steals.
• Came off the bench, after starting the last eight games.
Other Duke Notes…
• Played its first full game without junior All-America point guard Chelsea Gray, who was injured in the last game against WFU with a dislocated kneecap.
• With the 11-point win, Duke has yet to have a game decided this season under 10 points.
• Scored a season-low 20 points in the first half, including a season-low 25.8 percent shooting.
• Turned the ball over 15 times in the first half and finished the game with 22 turnovers.
• Snapped a three-game streak of hitting 20 or more free throws as the Blue Devils hit only 13-of-21 for the game.
• Tied a season-low with a 33.9 percent shooting for the game.
• Outrebounded FSU, 51-39.
• Outscored FSU, 15-0, off the bench.
• Notched 12 steals on the night.
• Will next travel to eighth-ranked Maryland on Sunday, February 24, 2013 for a 3:00 PM contest on ESPN2.
MORE DUKE ATHLETIC FACILITIES, GAME OPERATIONS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS