• Duke improved to 1,995-837 all-time with the win. The Blue Devils are five wins shy of becoming the fourth program in NCAA history to accumulate 2,000 victories.
• Duke played its 203rd straight game as a top-10 team, improving to 170-33 in that span.
• The Blue Devils improve to 106-29 when ranked No. 6 in the AP Poll. Duke has won 13 of its last 14 contests when manning the No. 6 slot.
• Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski captured his 878th win as the head coach of the Blue Devils. He is one win shy of tying Dean Smith for second on the list for most wins by a coach at one school.
• The Blue Devils improved to 14-0 in Cameron Indoor Stadium this season with two games remaining. Duke has 16 undefeated seasons in Cameron, including nine under Coach K, the last of which came in 2010-11.
• Duke’s starters accounted for 73 of the team’s 89 points (82.0 percent). Four of Duke’s five starters scored double figures for the 15th time this season.
• The Blue Devils had five three-point plays in the opening half of play with two from Amile Jefferson and one apiece by Seth Curry, Mason Plumlee and Rasheed Sulaimon. Duke finished the game with seven three-point plays, including three from Jefferson.
• Duke scored 51 points in the opening half of play marking the fifth time this season it has scored 50 or more points in a half. The Blue Devils topped the 50-point plateau in the first half against Florida Gulf Coast and N.C. State (2/7/13) and in the second half of wins over Santa Clara and Ohio State.
• Duke’s 62.1 field goal percentage (18-of-29) in the first half tied the best first half shooting performance for the Blue Devils this season. Duke also hit 62.1 percent of its shots in the first half at Florida State, Feb. 2, 2013. It also marks the sixth time the Blue Devils have shot 60 percent or better in a half this season.
• The Blue Devils have shot at least 50 percent in the first half in each of the past three outings. Duke has shot 50 percent or better in a half 25 times this season.
• Duke’s 24-point halftime margin (51-27) is the largest for the Blue Devils in the 2012-13 campaign. The Blue Devils have now led by 20-plus points at halftime five times this season.
• The Blue Devils were 26-of-33 (.788) from the free throw line marking the ninth time this season they have made 20 or more free throws in a game.
• Duke was 7-of-15 (.467) from three-point range and is now shooting a league-best 41.6 percent from the three-point arc on the year.
• Duke ran its sellout streak at Cameron Indoor Stadium to 353 consecutive games.
• The Blue Devils defeated Boston College for the seventh straight time and improved to 16-2 in the all-time series. Duke is now 7-0 at Cameron Indoor Stadium against the Eagles.
• Scored 12 points to register his 16th double figure performance this season and the 21st of his career.
• Went 2-of-4 from three-point range and is now shooting 41.0 percent (43-of-105) from behind the arc.
• Added two steals in the game and now leads Duke with 46 thefts on the year.
• Had 11 points in 25 minutes of action. Curry has scored in double figures in 21 of 26 games in 2012-13 and in nine consecutive contests.
• Registered at least two three-pointers for the 20th time this season and for the seventh consecutive game. He is 23-of-47 from three-point range over the last seven contests
• Now has 69 three-pointers this season, a career-best for the senior in his three seasons at Duke.
• Registered a career-high 14 points on 5-of-7 shooting, his sixth game in double figures.
• Grabbed 15 rebounds in the game to run his career total to 1,014 rebounds, becoming the 31st player in ACC history (ninth Blue Devil) to register 1,000 points and 1,000 rebounds in a career.
• Moved into seventh place at Duke in career rebounds passing Danny Ferry who was in attendance at the game. Plumlee also moved into 28th place in the ACC record books in rebounds.
• Recorded his 16th double-double of the season (tied for most in the ACC) with 19 points and 15 rebounds in 33 minutes of action. Plumlee ranks fifth nationally in double-doubles this season.
• Went 11-of-15 from the free throw line, one make shy of tying his career high of 12 against NC State on Feb. 7, 2013.
• Also had four assists, one block and two steals in the win.
• Led Duke in scoring for the third time this season with a career-high 27 points on a career-best 10 made field goals (10-of-15). It was Sulaimon’s 19th double figure scoring game and second game with 20-plus points.
• Scored 15 points in the opening half on 6-of-9 shooting.
• Has scored in double figures in four straight contests and is averaging a team-high 18.3 points per game in that span.
MORE DUKE ATHLETIC FACILITIES, GAME OPERATIONS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS