www.goduke.com/gameday and click on either Men’s Lacrosse or Women’s Lacrosse under the A-Z Guide section in the middle of the page to read the 2014 A-Z Game Day Guides.DURHAM, N.C. -- The 2014 Duke Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse seasons are drawing near and we want you to be prepared for game day. Below are the parking, traffic and stadium changes that are new on Duke Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse Game Day in 2014! For more in-depth information on everything listed below, fans should visit
Parking and Traffic Updates for 2014 – Please review the following parking and traffic notes to help plan your trip to Koskinen Stadium for game day.
• I-40/I-440 Road Closures – The I-40/I-440 area of South Raleigh will have travel lanes closed for months at a time. Construction started in the summer of 2013. The complete rebuild could take up to three (3) years to complete. For lane closures, alternate routes and additional project information from the NCDOT, please refer to www.ncdot.gov/projects/I40-440Rebuild
• University Construction Projects – Multiple construction projects on campus and around Koskinen Stadium will be ongoing during the 2014 lacrosse seasons. Starting in February of 2014, the construction of the new Williams Family Track and Field Stadium will close significant sections of the Whitford Parking Lot. Due to the limited spaces in this lot, priority will be given to persons with disabilities. Other general public parking may be available in the Frank Bassett Drive/Grounds Lot. In the case that there is a multi-event or large event day, additional public parking may be available in the 751 Lot. Please follow @Duke_GAMEDAY on Twitter for parking updates.
• Updated Pre-Game Parking and Traffic Map – Updated pre-game parking and traffic maps are now available in the Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse A-Z Guides on www.goduke.com/gameday.
Koskinen Stadium Updates – Fans will notice some minor adjustments have been made to improve stadium operations for Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse game days in the 2014 season. Please review the items below.
• Media Areas – Due to construction, our press box area will be moving from the west side bleachers to the east side bleachers. An auxiliary media area will be provided on top of Skandalaris Pavilion. For more information, please see the Stadium Map in the A-Z Guides.
• Spectator Seating – As part of the renovations in Koskinen Stadium, new bleachers have been added to the west side of the stadium behind the team benches. The east side bleachers will remain the same as previous seasons. Please see more information about persons with disabilities seating below.
• Stadium Entrances – The southwest stadium entrance will no longer be used for spectators. This gate will be supervised by our event staff to ensure the safety of pedestrians. There will also be signage directing patrons around the construction.
• Updated Stadium Map – Updated stadium maps are now available in the Men’s Lacrosse and Women’s Lacrosse A-Z Guides on www.goduke.com/gameday.
• Will Call – General Public Will Call will now be in the Bassett Drive ticket booth. The booth is located on Frank Bassett Drive in the southeast corner of the stadium.
Updated Information for Persons with Disabilities – For our fans with disabilities, please take a moment to review the information below to help make your game day experience as enjoyable as possible.
• Accessible Entrance – is located at the northwest entrance (Whitford Lot side) to Koskinen Stadium.
• General Public Parking for Persons with Disabilities – is available in the Whitford Drive Lot. On week days, the lot opens ninety (90) minutes prior to the start of the game. On weekends, the lot opens three (3) hours prior. Whitford Drive is off of Science Drive, which can be accessed via NC-751 or Towerview Drive.
• Seating for Persons with Disabilities – The renovations in Koskinen Stadium have included new bleachers on the west side of the field, directly behind the team benches. Seating for persons with disabilities is now available in this new addition. Please see the closest event staff member for assistance with seating.