Duke Invitational and Duke Twighlight Meet
It is strictly prohibited to bring alcohol into Morris Williams Stadium. Individuals violating this policy are subject to ejection from the stadium.
There is a BB&T ATM located outside the south entrance doors of Cameron Indoor Stadium (Whitford Drive Side) and is accessible 24-7. The ATM only dispenses cash ($20 increments) and does not take deposits.
Banners and Signs are permitted inside Morris Williams Stadium, however Duke reserves the right to prohibit or require the cessation of any display of a banner or sign that obstructs the view of other fans, obscures stadium signage, can be considered an advertisement, or is determined to be obscene, vulgar, indecent, inappropriate, or derogatory.
Hand-held still cameras are permitted for personal use only. No cameras are permitted into the stadium with a lens longer than four (4) inches. Video cameras are permitted inside Morris Williams Stadium for track and field competitions for personal use only.
• Duke Invitational (April 10-11)
• Duke Twilight (May 6-7)
Duke Athletics expects all guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times before, during and after the competition. We expect all guests to treat other guests, student-athletes, coaches and officials with courtesy. Please join us in creating a fun, safe, family atmosphere at Morris Williams Stadium by not:
• Interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the game;
• Using/displaying foul or abusive language or gestures;
• Appearing to be intoxicated or in a diminished capacity;
• Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in a seat that does not match your ticket;
• Entering the playing area or restricted access areas;
• Smoking except in designated areas;
• Throwing objects onto the court or within the stadium; or
• Otherwise being disorderly.
Guests should contact a stadium staff member if they feel someone is not acting appropriately. Violators are subject to ejection and possible arrest. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of season or student ticket privileges.
If you need help while at a game:
• Contact the nearest event staff member
• Tweet @Duke_GAMEDAY on Twitter with your issue and location
• Duke Invitational – A great variety of food items and Coca-Cola products will be available for the Duke Invitational on Saturday, April 11th from 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM. The concession stand, operated by Blue Devil Concessions, is located on the Koskinen Stadium north concourse immediately adjacent to Morris Williams Stadium. Fans can access the concessions stand near the Brandaleone Family North Gate.
• Duke Twilight – Concessions will NOT be available at the Duke Twilight Meet.
Persons with Disabilities Accessibility Information
Please find below a list of disability services currently provided at Morris Williams Stadium. Prior to meet day, please feel free to reach out to our disabilities coordinators at 919-668-6213 to help make arrangements for your visit or if you have any special needs, questions, or concerns regarding our accessibility and accommodations. On meet day, please find the nearest event staff member for assistance.
• General Public Parking for Persons with Disabilities – Free parking is available in the Whitford Lot on Whitford Drive. An accessible drop-off and pick-up point for persons with disabilities is available on Whitford Drive at the Brandaleone Family North Gate of Morris Williams Stadium.
• Accessible Entrances for Persons with Disabilities – all entrances to Morris Williams Stadium are accessible for persons with disabilities. The accessible pedestrian path to the Southwest and South Gates is located near the intersection of Frank Bassett Drive and Science Drive.
• Seating for Persons with Disabilities - is available on the front row of the stadium bleachers in the southwest corner of Morris Williams. Accessible ramps are located at both ends of the bleachers.
• Accessible Restrooms for Persons with Disabilities – Accessible Men’s and Women’s Restrooms are located on the south end of the Koskinen Stadium concourse immediately adjacent to the South Gate of Morris Williams Stadium.
• During any emergency inside the stadium, please follow the directions of the PA announcer, event staff, and emergency responders.
• Always designate a pre-determined location both inside and outside the stadium to meet friends and family in case you get separated or in the event of an emergency.
• Upon arriving at your seat location, first find the nearest exit and then locate an alternate exit in case of emergency.
• If you see or become aware of any activity that is unusual, suspicious or causes you concern, report the activity to the nearest event staff member. Patrons may also tweet @Duke_GAMEDAY.
• Emergency vehicles may be present in and around the stadium. Please do not obstruct the path of travel of a fire truck or emergency vehicle or interfere with any of their operations. Vehicles blocking emergency vehicles, exits, or traffic in general are subject to being towed at the owner's expense. Please do not obstruct any exits or exit pathways.
• Monitor the weather prior to the meet. Take the necessary precautions to protect your family and friends should severe weather be encountered before, during, or after the game. In the event of inclement weather during the game, please be prepared to evacuate the stadium and return to your car.
First Aid/Emergency Medical Assistance
For first aid and emergency medical assistance, please visit the designated First Aid location on the north end of Kennedy Tower inside Morris Williams Stadium. In case of emergency, contact the nearest event staff member, call Duke Police at 919-684-2444 or call 9-1-1 to reach Durham Police.
Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverage are permitted inside Morris Williams Stadium.
Gates (Entrance into stadium)
There are three (3) gates to Morris Williams Stadium – the Brandaleone Family North Gate located on Whitford Drive and the South Gate and Southeast Gates located off of Frank Bassett Drive. All gates are accessible for persons with disabilities. Gates to Morris Williams Stadium will open 60 minutes prior to the start of competition each day. All items brought into the stadium are subject to search.
Lost and Found
All Lost and Found items will be turned into Duke Meet Operations staff. Items turned in will be kept in the Meet Operations Center. Guests looking for lost items on the day of competition should ask the nearest event staff to speak to Duke Meet Operations staff. Items that are not picked up during the meet can be picked up on the next business day following the meet by contacting the Duke Athletic Facilities & Game Operations office at 919-684-1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a photographer or media credentials please contact Duke Sports Information at 919-668-3195 at least two (2) days prior to the meet start date. No access will be permitted to the Kennedy Tower press area, track or throwing areas without proper photo or media credentials.
The Duke Team Store is located in Card Gym, adjacent to Cameron Indoor Stadium. The Team Store is open Tuesday through Friday from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, and Sunday 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
For more information on Duke Track & Field meet days, please visit the game day information site at www.GoDuke.com/gameday. Special game day parking alerts and information will be available on the Track & Field page and game day information page. Fans can also sign-up for operational, parking, and traffic updates via Twitter – www.Twitter.com/Duke_GAMEDAY.
• Duke Invitational Parking Map
• Duke Invitational Driving Directions
• Duke Twilight Parking Map
• Duke Twilight Driving Directions
• Parking Disclaimer
Duke University assumes no responsibility for loss through fire, theft, collision, or otherwise to the car or contents. Vehicles are parked at Owner's Risk. Please lock your vehicle.
• Parking Emergency Information
In case of emergency please 919-684-2444 for Duke Police Emergency Dispatch or dial 9-1-1 for Durham County. Duke Police will be the primary responder on-campus for emergency calls. Durham Police will be the primary responder off-campus for emergency calls. If an emergency occurs and authorities are contacted, please designate someone in your party to help direct emergency personnel to the emergency location.
• Team Parking
Duke Invitational – Team bus/van parking is available on Whitford Drive off of Science Drive. Parking lot attendants will meet teams upon arrival and direct buses to the parking area.
Duke Twilight – Team bus/van parking is available on Frank Bassett Drive off of Science Drive. Parking lot attendants will meet teams upon arrival and direct buses to the parking area.
• General Public Parking – Free parking is available for meets on Frank Bassett Drive off of Science Drive and in the Grounds Lot off of NC 751/Cameron Blvd. Parking lots will be open two (2) hours prior to the start of competition.
Note: Due to Wallace Wade Stadium construction, there is no thru traffic from Frank Bassett Drive to the Grounds Lot. Access to the Grounds Lot is available only via the lot entrance on NC 751/Cameron Blvd between Science Drive and Duke University Road.
• General Public Parking for Persons with Disabilities – Free parking is available in the Whitford Lot on Whitford Drive. An accessible drop-off and pick-up point for persons with disabilities is available on Whitford Drive at the Brandaleone Family North Gate of Morris Williams Stadium. Parking lots will be open two (2) hours prior to the start of competition.
• Tailgating – is permitted in the general public parking areas. Tents, tables, tarps and canopies are NOT permitted if they impede foot or vehicular traffic or if they extend into additional parking spaces. All federal, state and local laws, statutes, and ordinances apply, including those regarding the possession, dispensing, and use of alcoholic beverages. Please bag and place all trash and recycling in the appropriate receptacle prior to departure from the parking lots. Please properly extinguish and dispose of any charcoal and other flammables. DO NOT THROW AWAY charcoal or other flammables in parking lot trash cans or leave them in the parking lots.
All pets (including dogs) are prohibited inside Morris Williams Stadium. (Exception: Service animals are allowed to assist those with disabilities)
For the safety and game day experience of all guests, the following items are prohibited from entering Morris Williams Stadium:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Artificial noisemakers
• Balls and Frisbees
• Cameras w/lens over 4 inches
• Hazardous Materials
• Items obstructing sightlines of other guests (umbrellas may not be raised in the seating bowl)
• Laser Pointers
• Outside chairs (lounge chairs, folding chairs, etc.)
• Pets (except service animals)
• Shoes with wheels (wheelies)
Duke University reserves the right to deny anyone or anything from entering the stadium. Any such items should be returned to your vehicle and/or discarded. All guests and items being brought into the stadium are subject to search before entering the stadium.
Men’s and Women’s Restrooms are located on the Koskinen Stadium south concourse immediately adjacent to the South Gate of Morris Williams Stadium. All restrooms are accessible for persons with disabilities.
Re-Entry into Stadium
Re-entry is permitted at Morris Williams Stadium.
Schedule of Events
Duke Invitational (April 10-11)
Duke Twilight (May 6-7)
Bleacher seating is located in the southwest corner of Morris Williams Stadium. Fans are also permitted to stand at the top of the Koskinen Stadium west bleachers. Outside chairs (lounge chairs, folding chairs, etc.) are not permitted to be set-up in stadium walkways around the track.
Seating for persons with disabilities is available on the front row of the stadium bleachers in the southwest corner of Morris Williams Stadium. Accessible ramps are located at both ends of the bleachers.
Sign up for Twitter to follow Duke Game Day (@Duke_GAMEDAY) to stay up to date on all Duke Athletics news and events. Follow Duke Track & Field and Cross Country (@Duke_TF_XC) to stay up to date on all team news and results.
Smoking is not permitted inside Morris Williams Stadium. Guests are welcome to step outside the stadium gates to smoke and re-enter.
All Duke Track and Field meets are free of charge to spectators and no ticket is needed for entry into Morris Williams Stadium.
Umbrellas are permitted inside Morris Williams Stadium. Umbrellas may be raised in the bleachers as long as they do not obstruct or interfere with another guest’s enjoyment of the meet.