PERSONAL: Born Adrien Morris Henri Pendaries on Mar. 18, 1999 in Neuilly Sur Seine, France … son of Marc and Robynne Pendaries … father is a golf professional, previously played golf at the University of Houston from 1984-1987 and mother is a professional organizer … has a younger sister, Lea … received baccalaureate honors at Notre Dame de Sainte Croix.
12 Questions with Adrien Pendariès
1. Biggest accomplishment in golf to date: I was a member of the 2016 European Junior Ryder Cup team.
2. Something I would like Duke fans to know about me: I love playing tennis and soccer. I am a huge Paris Saint-Germain F.C. fan.
3. Greatest strength as a golfer: I've never given up and I never stop fighting. Always believe in my abilities and always give it 100% no matter the situation.
4. If I didn’t play golf, the sport or activity you would find me playing or doing: If I didn't play golf, I'd be playing soccer.
5. Pre-round superstition or ritual: I just go through the same routine before every round. I also visualize the round in my mind and set my goals for the day.
6. Anticipated major: Undecided
7. What I like to do in my free time: In my free time I like to relax with friends and go to the beach if there's one nearby.
8. Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
9. Favorite professional athlete: Tiger Woods is my idol when it comes to golf and training for a sport.
10. Job I would like outside of golf: I don't know what job I'd be doing if not golf!
12. Why I chose Duke: I came here three years ago on a college visit and it was pretty clear pretty early on that Duke was the place for me.