|DUKE (21-5, 9-4 ACC) |
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (21-5, 9-4) vs. Wake Forest (15-11, 6-8)
|When: Feb. 18 | 1 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: ACC Network l ACC Network Affiliates l ACC Network Extra (Subject to Blackout)|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 12 Duke is riding a six-game winning streak as it hosts Wake Forest on Saturday. The Blue Devils are looking to get to double-digit ACC wins for the 10th year in a row.
• Duke has utilized the same starting lineup in five of the six games in its winning streak. The lone exception was against Pitt, when Frank Jackson started for a hobbled Matt Jones.
• The Blue Devils have used nine different starting lineups this season with no combination starting more than seven games together.
• Led by Luke Kennard (19.8), Duke is one of three major-conference teams with three players averaging at 15.0+ points (also Arizona State and UCLA).
• Duke leads the ACC with an average of 9.0 three-pointers per game in league play. Duke is shooting .441 from deep during its six-game winning streak, making 10.5 per game.
• On average, Duke outscores opponents by 10.0 points from three-point territory and 5.2 points from the free throw line.
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC with an average of 35.0 minutes per game. Despite the workload, he ranks second in the ACC in scoring and fourth with a .520 field goal percentage.
• Jayson Tatum has a chance to become just the fifth freshman under Coach K to average at least 15.0 points and 6.0 rebounds.
• Amile Jefferson was named a finalist for the Senior CLASS Award on Feb. 15. Fans can vote for him at seniorclassaward.com.