|Schedule & Results|
|Game Notes vs. Florida State|
|Duke (12-1, 0-1) vs. Florida State (11-1, 0-0)
|When: Dec. 30 | 2:00 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: CBS|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- No. 4 Duke, which is unbeaten at home this season and has won five straight ACC home games, welcomes No. 24 Florida State Saturday afternoon.
- Duke has won 10 straight ACC home openers and is 28-9 in ACC home openers under Mike Krzyzewski. The Blue Devils have dropped just one ACC home opener since 1995-96.
- Duke is the only team ranked among the NCAA’s top 10 in scoring (94.2; 2nd), rebounds (44.7; 3rd) and assists (20.8; 1st). The Blue Devils also lead the nation in rebound margin (+12.8) and are sixth in scoring margin (+21.7).
- Freshman Marvin Bagley III (21.2 ppg; 2nd ACC) and senior Grayson Allen (17.1 ppg; 6th ACC) lead five Blue Devils in double figures. Bagley leads the ACC in rebounding (10.9) and is second in the NCAA with 10 double-doubles.
- Duke is 36-10 all-time versus Florida State, which includes a 20-2 record at home (19-2 at Cameron Indoor Stadium). Under Coach K, the Blue Devils are 43-9 in the series.
- The last meeting came on February 28, 2017 in Durham, N.C. The Blue Devils took a 75-70 win behind Frank Jackson’s 22 points.
- Florida State has won 11 of its first 12 games of the season for the second consecutive year. Saturday’s contest will be the ACC opener for the Seminoles.
- Terance Mann (15.1 ppg) and Phil Cofer (13.4 ppg) are the top two scorers for Florida State while Braian Angola is also averaging double-figures in scoring (11.7 ppg).
- The Seminoles are ranked in the top-15 nationally in field goal percentage defense (tied for 12th; .375) and blocked shots per game (15th; 6.2 bpg).