|DUKE (13-2, 1-1 ACC) |
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (13-2, 1-1) vs. Boston College (8-7, 1-1)
|When: Jan. 7 | 2 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: RSN Affiliates l ACC Network Extra|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 8/8 Duke will look to run its winning streak against Boston College to 11 games when it hosts the Eagles on Saturday afternoon.
• Saturday will mark Jeff Capel’s first game as acting head coach while Mike Krzyzewski recovers from lower back surgery.
• Led by Luke Kennard (21.0), Duke has five players averaging double figures and ranks fourth nationally in offensive efficiency per KenPom.
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC in scoring at 21.0 points per game. He has reached double figures in 17 consecutive games dating to the 2016 NCAA Tournament.
• Kennard’s active streak of 18 straight games with a three-pointer is the longest in the ACC. The run started on March 17, 2016.
• Amile Jefferson leads the ACC in field goal percentage (.624) and ranks second in rebounds (10.6). His eight 10+-rebound games on the year are second-most in the league.
• Over the seven games since he made his collegiate debut, Jayson Tatum leads Duke in blocks (1.9) and shares the team lead in steals (1.9) per game.
• Tatum also ranks second on the team in scoring (16.3) and has reached double figures in all seven games.
• In his last four games played, Grayson Allen is averaging 16.0 points while shooting .500 from the floor and .400 from deep. He also owns a 4.00 assist-to-turnover ratio (12 assists, 3 TO).