|DUKE (14-2, 2-1 ACC) |
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (14-2, 2-1) vs. Florida State (15-1, 3-0)
|When: Jan. 10 | 8 PM (ET)|
|Where: Donald L. Tucker Center|
|Watch Live: ACC Network Affiliates l WatchESPN|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke visits Florida State on Tuesday in search of its first true road win of the season. The Blue Devils are 2-1 this season against ranked teams.
• Jeff Capel is currently serving as acting head coach for Duke while Mike Krzyzewski recovers from lower back surgery.
• Led by Luke Kennard (20.3), Duke has five players averaging double figures. The Blue Devils have a true shooting percentage of .488 and an effective field goal percentage of .555 on the year.
• Kennard ranks in the top five of the ACC in scoring, field goal pct., three-point pct., free throw pct., three-pointers per game and minutes played.
• In ACC play, Kennard is shooting a league-high .594 from the field.
• Kennard’s active streak of 19 straight games with a three-pointer is the longest in the ACC.
• In eight games since he made his collegiate debut, Jayson Tatum leads Duke in blocks (1.9) and steals (2.1) per game. He is averaging 3.0 steals per game in ACC play.
• Tatum also ranks second on the team in scoring (17.0), a mark that would rank second among ACC freshmen if he had played enough games to qualify for the rankings.
• Since Grayson Allen assumed primary point guard duties in Duke’s reconfigured rotation, he is averaging 13.5 points and 9.0 assists while shooting .571 from the floor and .400 from outside the arc.