- Duke has now won 36 of its last 38 games dating back to last season.
- The Blue Devils have won 24 straight games in the state of North Carolina dating back to a loss to N.C. State on Jan. 20, 2010.
- After a win over Wake Forest, the Blue Devils are now 10-10 all-time against Wake Forest at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Duke had lost two straight and five of the last six in Winston-Salem. Entering the game the only two current ACC venues that Duke had a losing record in were Lawrence Joel Coliseum (9-10) and the Dean Smith Center (11-14).
- Duke scored 83 points in the game and have a 14-0 record this season when scoring 80 or more.
- Duke has had a 20-point scorer in 14 consecutive games. This is the fifth game this year the Blue Devils have had two players score at least 20 points.
- The Blue Devils made 22-of-26 from the free throw line. It marks the seventh time this season they have shot 80 percent or better at the foul line.
- With only nine turnovers it is the sixth game this season the Blue Devils have had under 10 turnovers.
- Duke notched 11 steals and now have 10 games this season with double digit steal totals. Four different Blue Devils had at least two steals.
- Sophomore Seth Curry now has seven games this season with two or more steals.
- Curry was 4-of-4 from the free throw line and in the last three games has made all 12 of his free throw attempts.
- Sophomore Ryan Kelly scored a career-high 20 points. It is his fourth career game with 10 or more points and passes his previous best of 13 points against Elon earlier this season.
- He notched career bests with six made field goals and four three-point field goals. His top totals in his first 53 career games were four field goals on six occasions and two treys in Duke's last game at N.C. State.
- The 20 points on just six field goal attempts is tied for the second fewest field goal attempts by a Duke player who scored 20 points in a game. Richard O'Connor scored 24 points against Wake Forest on Dec. 18, 1971 on 4-of-5 shooting and 16-of-21 from the free throw line.
- For the game he shot a perfect 6-of-6 from the field, including 4-of-4 from behind the three-point line. His 100 percent points efficiency total (20 points on 6-of-6 shooting, 4-of-4 from deep and 4-of-4 from the foul line) is tied for fifth best in a single game at Duke with Grant Hill, who had 20 points on 8-of-8 from the field and 4-of-4 from the line.
- In Duke's last two games, both on the road, Kelly is a perfect 10-of-10, including 6-of-6 from beyond the arc. Overall he has made 13 consecutive field goal attempts dating back to the first half of the Virginia game.
- He matched a career high with two steals. It is the seventh time in his career and fourth time this season he has notched two steals in a game.
- Sophomore Mason Plumlee reached double figures in rebounds for the fourth straight game and has 10 or more in nine games this season. He has double digit rebounds in five of Duke's six ACC games.
- Over the last four games Plumlee has tallied 50 rebounds for an average of 12.5 per game. He is averaging 11 rebounds per game in conference play.
- Plumlee extended his streak to eight straight games with a blocked shot.
- Senior Kyle Singler drew his team-leading 87th consecutive start and has now started in 129 of his 130 career games. The 129 career starts ranks tied for sixth most on Duke's all-time list with Trajan Langdon.
- With his 24 points, Singler has now scored 20 or more in seven games this season and 39 career games.
- He has scored in double figures in 113 career games and 18 of the 19 games this season. His 113 double-digit scoring games rank sixth in school history.
- Singler continued to climb up the ACC career scoring list, passing Tyrese Rice of Boston College for 27th on Saturday. Singler is one of 11 players in school history with over 2,000 career points and now has 2,110.
- Singler became the sixth player in Duke's history with 250 career made three-point field goals. He now has 251 career treys and is 13 shy of tying Bobby Hurley for fifth on the career chart.
- In six ACC games, Singler has hauled in seven or more rebounds five times.
- His four assists were one shy of a season high and third time he has had four or more.
- Senior Nolan Smith has scored in double figures in 18 games this season and 77 career games. He has 10 straight games with at least 15 points.
- The 22 field goal attempts matched his career high. He also had 22 against UAB earlier this season.
- Smith was 6-of-6 from the free throw line and is shooting .946 (35-of-37) from the foul line in ACC play this year.
- With three steals he has posted multi-steal games in four straight contests and nine overall games this year. He has 14 steals in the last four games and a team-high 29 on the year.