|DUKE (0-0, 0-0 ACC)
|Schedule & Results|
|Duke (0-0, 0-0) vs. Elon (0-0, 0-0)
|When: Nov. 10 | 7 PM (ET)|
|Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|Watch Live: ACC Network Extra|
|Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network|
The Opening Tip
- Duke opens the 2017-18 regular season on Friday by hosting Elon in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- Duke has won 17 straight season openers and is 35-2 in season openers under Mike Krzyzewski.
- Duke is entering its 113th season of basketball. The program ranks fourth in both wins (2,237) and winning percentage (.708)
- Duke is ranked No. 1 in both the preseason AP and USA Today Coaches polls for the second consecutive season. It marks the ninth time in program history that the Blue Devils were the AP’s preseason No. 1 and the seventh time they earned the top spot in the preseason coaches’ poll.
- Mike Krzyzewski owns a 1,071-330 (.764) over 42-plus seasons as a head coach, including a 998-271 (.786) mark at Duke (37-plus seasons).
- Duke has a 504-63 (.889) record at Cameron Indoor Stadium under Coach K, including finishing undefeated at home 11 times.
- Duke has won an NCAA-best 132 non-conference home games. Duke has won 263 of its past 266 non-conference games at home.
- Elon returns five starters from last year’s 18-14 team that finished fourth in the CAA. Junior Tyler Seibring is the team’s leading returning scorer at 14.4 ppg. He was a first team All-CAA preseason selection.