#4 Duke at Boston College
Postgame Notes l January 6, 2012
With the Duke Victory…
• Improves to 13-0 overall and 3-0 in ACC play on the season.
• Remained the only undefeated team in NCAA Division I.
• Won its 25th straight game on the road against an unranked opponent.
• For only the fifth time in school history, the Blue Devils started the season 13-0.
• Moved to 9-2 in the overall series with Boston College.
• Coach P improved to 7-5 all-time against the Eagles.
Junior Haley Peters
• Totaled 12 points, four assists and three rebounds in 32 minutes.
• Hit 5-of-8 field goals.
• Reached double-figure scoring in the first half with 12 points.
• Notched double-digit scoring for the seventh straight game, 11th of the season and 40th time of her career.
Junior Chelsea Gray
• Notched her second career triple-double with 18 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists. Became the second player in ACC history to notch multiple triple-doubles (Dawn Staley, Virginia).
• Drained 6-of-10 field goals.
• Hit all four of her three-point field goal attempts, which tied a school record for most made in a single game.
• Reached double-digit scoring for the fifth straight game, 12th time this season and 55th time in her career.
• Took three charges in the game, which tied a season high.
Junior Tricia Liston
• Hit 3-of-5 treys and 7-of-9 field goals for the game.
• After scoring a season-low four points at N.C. State on Thursday, came out and scored 12 first half points and finished the game with 17 points.
• Notched double-figure scoring for the ninth time this season and 35th time in her career.
Junior Richa Jackson
• Notched a season-high 16 points and had three steals in 18 minutes.
• Hit 6-of-8 field goals.
• Scored 14 of her 16 points in the second half.
Sophomore Elizabeth Williams
• Finished with 13 points, three rebounds, three blocks and two steals in 26 minutes.
• Collected 10 points in the first half hitting all five of her field goal attempts.
• Posted double-figure scoring for the 10th time this season and 37th of her career. Snapped a streak of two straight games without scoring double-figures.
• Blocked a shot for the 46th straight game since arriving at Duke.
Freshman Alexis Jones
• Tallied eight points, three assists and one rebound.
Other Duke Notes…
• With Richa Jackson scoring double-figures, all 10 scholarship players who have played this season have registered 10 or more points in a game.
• The 65.5 field goal percentage was the seventh highest in school history.
• Tied a school record with a 79.3 field goal percentage in the first half hitting 23-of-29 field goals.
• Hit a season-high 10 three-pointers on 14 attempts (71.4%).
• Hit 7-of-8 treys, including the first six attempts , in the first half.
• The 55 points in the first half is the second most this season for the Blue Devils in the first stanza (57 vs. Iona).
• The 37-point victory is tied for the sixth highest under Coach P in ACC play.
• After totaling a season-low 11 assists at N.C. State, Duke dished 19 assists in the first half and finished the game with 26.
• The 26 assists are tied for a season high.
• Outrebounded BC, 26-20.
• Played its second straight road contest out of three ACC games.
• Held a 44-18 advantage in points in the paint.
• Will next host Clemson on Thursday, Jan. 10 at 7:00 p.m., in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
BDN+ Access users
returning customers, please login here.