With the Duke Victory…
• Improves to 14-0 overall and 4-0 in ACC play on the season.
• Won its 32nd straight home game against an ACC opponent.
• Remained the only undefeated team in NCAA Division I.
• Won its 16th straight game against the Lady Tigers.
• Moved the overall series to 35-32 in favor of Duke versus Clemson.
• Won 14th consecutive contest in Cameron Indoor Stadium against Clemson.
• Moved to 20-8 all-time against the Lady Tigers at home.
• Coach P moved to 6-0 all-time against Clemson.
Junior Haley Peters
• Finished with 14 points, six rebounds, two steals and one assist in 26 minutes.
• Posted 12 first half points in the first half on 5-of-6 shooting.
• Notched double-figure scoring for the eighth straight contest, 12th time this season and 41st time in her career.
Junior Chelsea Gray
• Dished a school-record 15 assists, snapping her own record of 13 from a year ago.
• Finished with eight points, six rebounds and five steals in 31 minutes.
• Notched double-figure assists for the second straight game, third time this season and seventh time in her career.
• Moved into 10th place on Duke’s all-time steals list with 206.
Sophomore Elizabeth Williams
• Totaled 21 points, four blocks and three rebounds in 27 minutes.
• Netted 20 plus points for the third time this season and second in four league contests. Owns six career 20 plus point performances.
• Hit 9-of-12 field goals for the game.
• Blocked a shot for the 47th straight game since arriving at Duke.
• Posted 15 points in the first half on 6-of-9 shooting.
• Collected double-figure scoring for the 11th time this season and the 38th time in her career.
Junior Tricia Liston
• Posted 14 points, four rebounds and one assist in 24 minutes.
• Hit 3-of-6 from downtown.
• Totaled double-figure scoring for the 10th time this season and 36th time in her career.
• Hit two or more three-pointers for the ninth time this season.
Freshman Sierra Moore
• Netted her first career old-fashion three-point play.
Freshman Alexis Jones
• Tied a career high with two blocked shots.
• Had four points , two steals and two assists.
Junior Chloe Wells
• Tied a season high with 10 points.
• Tied a season high with three steals.
Other Duke Notes…
• Hit 57.9 percent from the field, including a season-high 63.3 percent in the second half.
• Dished 21 assists. Second straight game with 20 or more assists in a game.
• Duke led 36-30 at 18:35 in the second half before going on a 22-0 run to take a 58-30 lead with 11:56 left.
• Hit over 50.0 percent from the field in back-to-back games for the second time this season. Overall, the Blue Devils have hit over 50.0 percent in six games.
• Outscored Clemson, 44-20, in the paint.
• Created 28 points off 26 Clemson turnovers.
• Scored all 21 bench points in the second half.
• Outrebounded Clemson, 38-25.
• Will next travel to Wake Forest on Sunday, Jan. 13 for a 2:00 p.m., contest in Winston-Salem, N.C.
BDN+ Access users
returning customers, please login here.