Wake Forest at #5 Duke
Postgame Notes * February 17, 2013
With the Duke Victory…
• Moved to 24-1 overall and 14-0 in ACC action.
• Won its 120th straight game at home against an unranked opponent.
• Notched its 37th consecutive home victory against an ACC opponent in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Posted its 39th straight win against Wake Forest.
• Won its 16th consecutive overall contest in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Coach P moved to 39-2 at home against ACC foes since arriving at Duke six years ago.
• Moved the all-time series record to 57-16 all-time against Wake Forest.
• Tied for the second-best league start in ACC history at 14-0. Duke has opened ACC play 14-0 for the fourth time in school history.
• Posted 13 points, 12 rebounds, three assists and two steals in 35 minutes.
• Notched her sixth double-double of the season and second straight game with a double-double. Owns seven for her career.
• Posted double-figure scoring for the 18th time this season and the 48th time in her career.
• Suffered a right knee injury at the 8:07 mark of the first half and did not return.
• Had two points, two rebounds, one assist and one steal in 10 minutes.
• Took her 18th charge of the season and 35th of her career.
• Moved into a tie for fourth on Duke’s single-season charges taken list with 18.
• Drained a career-high 29 points, pulled down nine rebounds and had two assists in 33 minutes.
• Hit a three-pointer in her eighth straight game.
• Posted her fourth game this season with 20 points or more and 11th of her career.
• Snapped a streak of hitting 14-consecutive free throws in the second with a miss.
• Tied a career high with five three-pointers made on seven attempts.
• Hit 8-of-12 field goals.
• Hit a career-high 8-of-8 free throws.
• Collected double-digit scoring for the 16th time this season and 42nd time in her career.
• Had 11 points, five rebounds, two blocks, two steals and two assists.
• Notched double-digit scoring for the 12th straight ACC contest.
• Blocked a shot for the 58th straight game since arriving at Duke.
• Registered double-figure scoring for the 13th consecutive game this season, 22nd time this year and 49th time in her career.
• With her two blocks moved into sixth place on Duke’s single season blocks list with 71.
• With Tricia Liston scoring 29 points, the Blue Devils have had four different players score 25 or more points over the last three games.
• Head coach Joanne P. McCallie and Wake Forest head coach Jen Hoover both coached the game bare feet in support of Samaritans Feet.
• Drained 24-of-29 free throws. Hit 20 or more free throws for the third straight game.
• The Blue Devils wore white uniforms with pink trim in support of Play4Kay.
• Scored 41 points off the bench, which was a season high.
• Duke has won 22 straight games when scoring 80 or more points.
• Allowed a season-high 55.6 percent shooting by WFU in the second half.
• Outrebounded WFU, 46-31.
• Will next host Florida State on Friday, Feb. 22 at 7:00 p.m. The game will be aired live on RSN-TV.
BDN+ presented by Delta users
returning customers, please login here.