• Coach K moved into second place on the Division I list for most wins at one school, passing Dean Smith. Krzyzewski is 880-236 in his 33 seasons at Duke.
• The Blue Devils improved to 16-0 at home and finish the season undefeated at Cameron Indoor Stadium for the 17th time in school history. Ten of those undefeated home seasons have come under head coach Mike Krzyzewski.
• Duke won its 800th game at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The Blue Devils are 800-153 (.840) all-time in Cameron and 442-58 (.884) under Coach K.
• On senior night, Duke’s senior trio of Seth Curry, Ryan Kelly and Mason Plumlee combined to score 52 points. Those three have combined for at least 40 points in 15 of the 17 games they have played together this season and at least 50 eight times. They have all scored in double figures in the same game nine times this season.
• Duke recorded 13 ACC wins for the fourth straight season.
• Duke played its 206th straight game as a top-10 team. Duke is 172-34 in that span.
• The Blue Devils improved to 112-23 when ranked No. 3 in the AP Poll.
• Duke sold out every home game for the 22nd consecutive season. Duke has sold out 355 consecutive games at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Duke held Virginia Tech to 38.6 percent shooting from the field, marking the fifth straight game with Ryan Kelly in the lineup in which Duke has held the opposition to less than 45.0 percent shooting. Duke is holding opponents to 38.2 percent shooting with Kelly in the lineup this season and 46.8 percent without Kelly.
• Duke matched a season high with 12 made three-pointers while shooting .522 (12-of-23) from three-point range. Duke has hit 10 or more three-pointers 12 times this season and shot 50.0 percent or better nine times.
• Duke has shot over 45.0 percent from three-point range in seven straight games with Ryan Kelly in the lineup.
• At halftime, Ryan Kelly led Duke in points (14), rebounds (4), assists (3) and blocks (1).
• Duke logged 17 assists and just four turnovers, good for a 4.25:1 assist-to-turnover ratio which is the second-highest of the season.
• Duke hit just 1-of-10 shots during a span of nearly four minutes in the first half, but bounced back to hit 9-of-12 shots, including 4-of-5 from three-point range over the next 7:26. Duke went on a 22-11 run during that span to take a 34-28 lead.
• Duke’s starters accounted for 71 of the team’s 85 points (83.5 percent). Duke’s starters account for an NCAA-leading 68.5 points per game this season.
• Scored 14 points to register his 19th double-figure performance this season and the 24th of his career. Cook has scored in double figures in 10 of Duke’s last 12 games.
• Shot 2-of-3 from three-point range for his fourth straight game with multiple three-pointers. Cook is shooting 52.4 percent (11-of-21) from three-point range during that span.
• Set a career high with three offensive rebounds. Cook’s three offensive boards led to a combined six points.
• Scored in double figures for the 23rd time this season and 11th time in the last 12 games. Curry has scored in double figures 14 times in Duke’s 17 ACC games.
• Scored 20 points, marking the fifth 20-point game by a senior on senior night since 2000. Since the 1999-2000 season, only Shane Battier (31 points), Chris Carrawell (21), Nolan Smith (21) and Jon Scheyer (20) have scored at least 20 points on senior night.
• Hit four straight three-pointers after missing his first two.
• Moved into a tie for 40th on Duke’s all-time scoring list with 1,275 points. Curry sits alongside Jack Marin (1964-66) on the list.
• Extended a streak of 12 consecutive games with a three-pointer.
• Now has 79 three-pointers this season, a career-best for the senior in his three seasons at Duke and the most by a Duke player since 2009-10 when Jon Scheyer hit 110 and Kyle Singler hit 85.
• In his final game at Cameron Indoor Stadium, scored 18 points, grabbed nine rebounds and blocked a shot.
• Hit his 100th career three-pointer, becoming only the second Duke player 6-10 or taller to hit 100 career three-pointers (Danny Ferry).
• Duke improved to 17-0 this season with Kelly in the lineup.
• Improved his career winning percentage to .892 (107-13), the third-highest mark in Duke history.
• Tied fellow senior Mason Plumlee for the team lead in assists with five. Kelly has led Duke in assists twice this season.
• Snapped a streak of eight straight games of shooting 50.0 percent or better from three-point range at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Kelly shooting .571 (28-of-49) from three-point range on his home court this season.
• Scored in double figures for the 15th time this season.
• Hit a three-pointer for the 11th consecutive game.
• Tied fellow senior Ryan Kelly for the team lead in assists with five. Plumlee has led Duke in assists five times this season.
• Moved into 39th place on Duke’s all-time scoring list with 1,278 points, passing Jack Marin (1,275).
• Scored in double figures for the 27th time this season.
• Won the jump ball for the 22nd time in Duke’s 30 games.
BDN+ Access users
returning customers, please login here.