Spencer Anderson: All-American Gateway Tour Events: 5 Top 10: 1 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,750
· In his most recent event, Anderson finished T3 at Event #10 Wolf Creek from July 10-12. He fired his lowest round of the year at the event, a seven-under 64.
· Anderson owns a 71.91 stroke average this season and averages 3.36 birdies per round.
Ryan Blaum: EGolf Tour: Events: 2 Top 10: 2 Cuts Made: 2 Money Earned: $5,225 NGA Professional Tour: Events: 1 Wins: 1 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $19,000 NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica: Events: 6 Top 10: 3 Cuts Made: 4 Money Earned: $35, 740 PGA Tour: Events: 1 Top 10: 0 Cuts Made: 0 Money Earned: $0
· Blaum earned his fourth career NGA Tour event Sunday at the Magnolia Bluffs Casino Classic, carding rounds of 63-72-65-67 for a 21-under 267 total. He won the event by four shots and earned an event exemption into the Sanderson Farms Championship on the PGA Tour July 18-21.
· He captured his first victory in the NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica June 1 at the Dominican Republic Open. The win vaulted Blaum to 6th on the tour’s Order of Merit, earning $35,740 in six events for the season. The top 5 Order of Merit on the NEC Series PGA Tour Latinoamérica will earn status onto the Web.com Tour for the 2014 season.
· Blaum Monday qualified for the Greenbrier Classic on the PGA Tour earlier this month, before carding rounds of 69 and 71 and missing the cut.
· Blaum also has full-time status on PGA Tour Canada and entered the ATB Financial Classic, before the event was rained out.
Clark Klassen: EGolf Tour Events: 5 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,016
· Klassen has made one cut this season, finishing T43 in the Palmetto Hall Championship.
· He owns a low round of 70 for the season and averages 1.83 birdies per round.
Adam Long: Web.com Tour: Events: 4 Cuts Made: 3 Top 10: 0 Top 25: 1 Money Earned: $3,423 EGolf Tour: Events: 6 Cuts Made: 5 Top 10: 0 Top 25: 2 Money Earned: $6,423
· Long owns two top 15 finishes this season, as he finished T14 in the Forest Oaks Classic in April after posting rounds of 68, 71 and 71. His top finish of the season came on the final weekend in May, where he finished T11 at the Sedgefield Classic.
· Long has made the cut in 5-of-6 events this season on the EGolf Tour, earning $6,423. He owns a 72.47 scoring average for the season.
Joe Ogilvie: PGA Tour Events: 13 Cuts Made: 3 Top-25: 0 FedEx Cup: 205th Money Earned: $46,268
· Ogilvie’s top performance of the 2013 season was a T46 at the Valero Texas Open.
· Ogilvie has posted a low round of 68 this season in the opening round of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
· He ranks sixth on the tour in eagles with five on the season, while he ranks 10th in putting from 15-20 feet with 12-of-48 putts made.
· Ogilvie is next scheduled to make his 14th start of the season on the PGA Tour at the Sanderson Farms Classic in Madison, MS.
Brinson Paolini: European Challenge Tour Events: 1 Top 10: 1 Top 25: 1 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: 14,400 Euro
· Paolini finished tied for second in his professional debut at the Swiss Challenge on the European Challenge Tour. He carded rounds of 70-69-64-65 for a 16-under 268 total and three shots back of winner Victor Riu.
· Paolini will play in his second consecutive European Challenge Tour event July 18-21 at the Mugello Tuscany Open in Florence, Italy.
Wes Roach: NGA Tour: Events: 1 Top 25: 0 Cuts Made: 1 Money Earned: $1,363 Web.com Tour: Events: 12 Top 25: 4 Cuts Made: 9 Money Earned: $115,262
· Roach has played well on the Web.com Tour this season, recording the first runner-up finish of his career and posting three top ten finishes. He posted a runner-up finish at the Mexico Championship Presented by Banamex. He also placed fifth in the Brasil Classic Presented by HSBC, while firing a 63 in the third round.
· Roach ranks in the top 25 in many statistical categories on the Web.com Tour, including first in total driving (40). He also ranks 21st in driving distance (304.4) and 19th in driving accuracy (69.44).
· He ranks inside the top 25 on the money list for the 2013 season. The top 25 players on the Web.com money list at the conclusion of the season will be awarded their PGA Tour cards.
Michael Schachner: NGA Tour Stats: Events: 11 Top 25: 1 Money Earned: $3,205
· Schachner top finish this season is at the Savannah Lakes Village Classic, where he tied for 19th.
· Fired a 69 (-3) at Seven Bridges Golf Club in Illinois to claim co-medalist and advance to U.S. Open Sectional qualifying.
· In his lone start on the PGA Tour this season at the Wells Fargo Championship, Nate Smith fired a first round 67 and held a share of the lead. Smith went on to post a T50 in the event. On the Web.com Tour, Smith has posted a T29 at the South Georgia Classic Presented by First State Bank and Trust Company and a T34 at the Rex Hospital Open.
· He ranks fourth on the Web.com Tour in sand saves percentage, with saves on 14-of-21 (.666) percentage. Smith also ranks sixth, averaging 28.7 putts per round.
· Smith currently ranks 140th on the Web.com Tour money list. The top 25 players on the money list automatically earn their PGA Tour cards at the end of the season.
Kevin Streelman: PGA Tour 2013 Stats: Events: 18 Top 10: 5 Top 25: 6 FedEx Cup: 8th Money Earned: $2, 588,629
· Streelman collected the first victory of his PGA Tour career at the Tampa Bay Championship presented by EverBank earlier this season. He has also posted top-10 finishes at the Humana Challenge, RBC Heritage, the Wells Fargo Championship and The Players Championship. In the RBC Heritage, Streelman finished with a T3, while he finished with a T2 at The Players Championship three weeks later.
· A 2001 graduate of Duke, Streelman ranks 22nd on the PGA Tour in scoring average at 70.22, while ranking seventh with five top-10 finishes.
· Streelman ranks ninth on the PGA Tour money list with $2,588,629 earned.
· He will next play in 142nd The Open Championship at Muirfield July 18-21. Streelman will begin his round Thursday at 4:55 a.m. ET., Thursday and 9:56 a.m. ET., Friday. He is paired with Scott Piercy and NC State alum Tim Clark in the first two rounds.
BDN+ Access users
returning customers, please login here.